BY REVLON

Nicole G.
SANTA fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus powder is decent. It was easy to find a good color match. It made my makeup look beautiful when I used it as a finishing powder .. But it didn't so a great job at keeping me matte. I starting seeing oil peaking through at about the 2 hour mark. But once I blotted and re powdered, my face looked beautiful and matte again. Overall it's a great powder if you are willing to touch up throughout the day. If you want a heavier powder, This one may not be for you.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great powder to use for finishing or keeping in your bag for touch ups. It's a great formula that's not drying and gives a nice matte look.
Victoria G.
Poughquag, NY
This is a pretty good drug store cosmetic. It covers my skin pretty well and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. The price is also pretty good.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
For this being a drug store product it works great. perfect coverage for my face I love it. the tone is great for my skin.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Not satisfied with this powder. This does not stay for a long time and also this is almost cakey on my smile lines.
B P.
Only Revlon products I've used are their tools. Eyelash curler that I love!!! & tweezers! Never go wrong with those!
Faiza S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first compacts i had used and though the colour match was pretty good the staying power was not so good. As far as drugstore compacts go, i wouldn’t recommend this product as it didnt work out for me.
juana t.
El polvo es muy bueno es un polvo conpacto suave viene en barios matices de colores tonos para rostros con piel de colores tiene una textura sedosa su envase es lijero y muy bien elaborado y muy comodo de llevar
Kristen A.
For being a drugstore product, I can't really complain! Nice light powder, didn't leave my skin feeling cake-y, blended well and was a good match for my skin tone!
Maybe G.
cartagena
Beauty Junkie Expert
El polvo revlon es maravilloso deja un aspecto natural MEaybelline Colossal Mascara 100 Percent Black [product:revlon-colorstay-stay-natural-powder-#04-medium]