BY REVLON

• Does this powder provide a good amount of coverage?1 Answers
Delimar S.
Davenport , FL
this is my favorite compact is the only one that I use the only one that I have the price is cheap pharmacy is not high range its formula in my opinion is super good is light does not leave the skin for anything heavy I have the oily skin ah gone very well what super recommend i love it
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
I liked this powder but it was not the best that I have tried. I like using a lightweight powder on my face after any liquid foundation. This powder will do the trick.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM
Thus powder is decent. It was easy to find a good color match. It made my makeup look beautiful when I used it as a finishing powder .. But it didn't so a great job at keeping me matte. I starting seeing oil peaking through at about the 2 hour mark. But once I blotted and re powdered, my face looked beautiful and matte again. Overall it's a great powder if you are willing to touch up throughout the day. If you want a heavier powder, This one may not be for you.
Leidy P.
Mcallen, TX
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. I love it as a setting powder for my eyes but not so much for the rest of my face. It sets my concealer really REALLY well. I don't have any creasing during the day and I love that. However since I have really oily skin and here in Texas the heat is BRUTAL... my nose and T zone doesn't love this powder. If you are dry/normal skin type you might enjoy this powder but if you're an oily girl like me you might want to keep on looking.
Sarah S.
Annapolis, MD
Revlon ColorStay powders and foundations are my go-to for all day coverage. They provide me a fresh glow while evening out my skin tone. It does not melt off and the powder helps seal everything in for a shine-free, flawless face.
Rebecca M.
wellington
I’ve been using this powder for about two years ow and it provides a nice finish on the skin with or without foundation. It is long lasting even on the hottest days with minimal touch up in the normal oily spots.
Liz E.
Richfield, MN
I really like revlon powders. They do a nice job of finishing up a makeup look, followed by setting spray of course. Great product, would recommend using a fluffy brush to apply!
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I have the rimmel stay Matte long-lasting pressed powder in translucent. I use this powder to sets my under eyes after using concealer. It will not crease under your under eyes. It is all-around a great product. Very very affordable. I have gone through about six of these.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I am in love with this powder. No matter if I use the same brand of concealer or not, it works well and lasts long. I even use it all by itself for a basic look. I would totally recommend it to other people to use and keep handy in their purses!!!
Ariana G.
Me gusta bastante este compacto porque da un acabado bastante natural no se nota que estas usando maquillaje y cubre bastante en Venezuela tiene un precio intermedio pero para su calidad vale la pena
Lauren A.
Does this powder provide a good amount of coverage?