BY REVLON

Leidy P.
Mcallen, TX
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. I love it as a setting powder for my eyes but not so much for the rest of my face. It sets my concealer really REALLY well. I don't have any creasing during the day and I love that. However since I have really oily skin and here in Texas the heat is BRUTAL... my nose and T zone doesn't love this powder. If you are dry/normal skin type you might enjoy this powder but if you're an oily girl like me you might want to keep on looking.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
The color comes on darker than you hope, so it's better to get a shade lighter than you normally do or use it as a bronzer. They last, so if you get the right color you'll be happy. Decrease shine and great for oily skin.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I tried this some time ago and I haven't repurchased it. Even though it controls shine the powder looked cakey on me. It emphasized my pores and fine lines under my eyes. It's not the best powder out there.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I'm so close to using this completely up! Helps control shine pretty well and doesn't look VERY cakey. (Sometimes it can at the end of the day under the eyes.) Probably wouldn't repurchase.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I like using this product, I keep a contact in my purse that I can touch up throughout the day, does not feel heavy on your skin.
Marisol T.
Great coverage and reasonably priced. Fits conveniently in my purse to take with me for afternoon touchups.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love this powder! It's my favorite drugstore one. This is what I'm currently using.
I am a big fan of Revlon's colorstay line. The liquid foundation of this product is super good for my oily skin. The coverage is great! I recommend this product and the liquid foundation.
Penny d.
I love and highly recommend this product. As someone who has ocassion oily skin this product really helps keep it under control!