BY REVLON

Morgan F.
Marlboro, NJ
At only $13, this foundation definitely isn’t breaking the bank.  Another cool thing is that it comes in Combination/Oily formula OR Normal/Dry formula, so if your skin changes with the season, you can just pick up a different formula instead of switching brands.  Each formula has TWENTY shades, so it’s not hard to find a shade that works for you.  This foundation goes on easily — it doesn’t dry quite as quickly as many long-wearing foundations, so you don’t have to be as careful in application.
Bri J.
Wilmington, NC
This product was not as impressive as higher end products. I think for the price, it can work on some skin types, but I felt that it didn't flatter mine. Maybe its just the view I have towards drug store products, but since I need concealer on a daily basis, I need a product that I can rely on. Unfortunately, this was not it.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
because I have such sensitive skin I have to find products that are not going to further irritate my skin. I also burn very easily so the SPF in the concealer helps my skin. It is between $10-$15. Also, this makeup won't sweat off or wear off during the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Austin  H.
Deltona, FL
I've used this foundation when I'm at a paler shade and wasn't overly impressed. It has a pretty thick consistency which doesn't always sit well on the under eye area. The coverage is also a little lacking, and wasn't able to cover the redness from even small breakouts. It did cover some discoloration but it's not my first choice in concealer. The aplicator is nice and allows for easy pinpoint application when needed.
danielle f.
gadsden
I love using this concealer. It covers all my spots and i dont have to worry about it peeking thru. And it last all day and all night till i take it off at night.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
I have this product right now, got it for a cheap price when a store was going out of business. I love the product itself though, would pay a little extra for it. This always keeps my eyeshadow and eye makeup on all day, I have even slept with the makeup on before (I know...bad idea) but it was still on the next morning. Great product
Wanda T.
As I age I find that Revlon
Age Defying Spa Concealer Medium Deep 004 is what I need on my face. It covers well and makes smooth lines out of wrinkles. It lasts all day so I smooth it on before work and know it is still there in the evening. I would definitely buy this product over and over again.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
This was one of my first liquid concealers. I don't think it's the best concealer I have ever used, but it's definitely not the worst concealer. I would recommend this product to a person who is just playing with makeup for the first time.
Catherine S.
Light to medium coverage, doesn't settle in fine lines, works well for dark spots or under the eyes. I like that this is a pretty versatile concealer and I would definitely purchase again just maybe in a shade or two darker.
Kelli C.
Browns Summit, NC
I hate this product absolutely hate it there is no worse product than this it broke me out so much i have acne all over my face!! I would never recommended this item to nobody if my life depended on it!! The color lies it didn't even match my skin color at all