BY REVLON

Wanda T.
As I age I find that Revlon
Age Defying Spa Concealer Medium Deep 004 is what I need on my face. It covers well and makes smooth lines out of wrinkles. It lasts all day so I smooth it on before work and know it is still there in the evening. I would definitely buy this product over and over again.
Kelli C.
Browns Summit, NC
I hate this product absolutely hate it there is no worse product than this it broke me out so much i have acne all over my face!! I would never recommended this item to nobody if my life depended on it!! The color lies it didn't even match my skin color at all
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
AMAZING!! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Eliangy R.
This one is a nope. I was unable to use it for long, because it gave me a horrible allergy, it may work for other people but it din't cut it for me.
Rodmary T.

I really love this product I recommend it extensively, it has an excellent relation price and quality, it is the best I have tried of this brand.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH
This product is nice and easy to use. It is also affordable, not too cheap but not too expensive. And it comes in plenty of color to choose from.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
Pretty good concelear. Didn't crease on me but I would have liked more coverage.
Austin  H.
Deltona, FL
I've used this foundation when I'm at a paler shade and wasn't overly impressed. It has a pretty thick consistency which doesn't always sit well on the under eye area. The coverage is also a little lacking, and wasn't able to cover the redness from even small breakouts. It did cover some discoloration but it's not my first choice in concealer. The aplicator is nice and allows for easy pinpoint application when needed.
danielle f.
gadsden
I love using this concealer. It covers all my spots and i dont have to worry about it peeking thru. And it last all day and all night till i take it off at night.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
I have this product right now, got it for a cheap price when a store was going out of business. I love the product itself though, would pay a little extra for it. This always keeps my eyeshadow and eye makeup on all day, I have even slept with the makeup on before (I know...bad idea) but it was still on the next morning. Great product