BeautyLipLip MakeupVoronajj

by Voronajj

Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Mocha Silk (2-Pack)EXPERT TIPS: To create the perfect pout, define lips by applying your choice of ColorStay lipliner to the natural line of your lips. Continue by applying your favorite ColorStay Soft & Smooth lipcolor directly to your lips for full coverage color that lasts all day.. .

How can i order this
How to purchase lipstick
Is this still available
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Mocha Silk 210 (2-Pack)!
Hollie B.
Lansing, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product. It stays put all day long. Which I think is very important. I don't like accidentally getting my lip stick on my clothes because it doesn't really want to come off. And I hate reapplying I want something that you put on once and that is it. And this is that product.
Devanshi D.
Etobicoke, ON
Good product. Doesn’t make the lips feel dry and good pigmented colour. Comes out of your eating on drinking but nothing we can’t fix