Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Fabiola F.
Dallas, TX
I actually used this on my wedding day and it stayed through kisses and food. The color is nice and pigmented but also comfortable to wear throughout the day. I probably only reapplied once.
cher e.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely love this brand. I don't like lipsticks and feel weird and sticky on lips. this lipstick is not this. it is a fairly good price. this product is long lasting and makes my lips feel soft. yes I will buy this again. the colors in Revlon are beautiful
Veronica H.
Hanceville, AL
This product stays on and lasts for a very long time. it exceeded my expectations very well. I enjoy using this lipstick. The packaging was alright, it was kind of pricey depending on what you get. I would buy it again, absolutely. I recommend this to anyone
Emily
This is the best next thing for keeping your lip color on, next to a lip stain. Just a tip: Let your lipstick fully dry before you try and eat or drink anything. It works best if you give it the time it needs so it doesn't come off right away. Great color too!
Lucia M.
It keeps my lips smooth and bright. It barely ever disappoints, even when I'm eating. Fortunately, it does not get on my teeth. Personally, I like lipsticks who are a little bit more thick, which this does not offer, but other than that it's pretty great.
Hannah S.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this color because I feel it goes well with my skin tone. The soft and smooth really does mean soft and smooth and it doesn't feel too heavy after application. I think it is a good value for sure! I would definitely purchases this product again!
Destiny A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is one of my favorite colors ever. The product comes on smoothly and feels nice all day. I reapply it a few times because I like to eat a lot lol but it has a nice container and the product is nice as well
Kyla F.
Ozark, AR
The color is too harsh for my fair skin tone I feel like I'm wearing "goth" lipstick. But this is only my opinion of myself looking silly, it may not actually in reality. I did not keep the lipstick on long enough though to see how well it last
Sara H.
Bowie, MD
This lipstick is awesome. It's not drying on the lips. You can get it at any drug store for a great price. The color stays put for a good part of the day. Over all it is a great lipstick. I would buy this lipstick again in all of the colors.
TERRI E.
Southaven, MS
I have been wearing Revlon Colorstay for years. I will never use another brand. It's easy to apply and stays on for a very long time without clumping or feeling dry on your lips!
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?