Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Revlon is a long trusted product they have been in business for years no products have ever let me down. I think they may be a bit pricey for a drug store brand but still a good price it;s higher quality so I expect to pay more for it. Would buy again.
Aleisha G.
Baldwin, NY
I love this lip color. It compliments my skin tone and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's long lasting and exceeded my expectations. It fits nicely in my purse. I would buy it again and I recommend it, especially for women of color who sometimes have problems finding that right shade.
Madison K.
Apollo, PA
This was my all time favorite color. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to keep applying it..it just didn't last as long as I would have liked it too and wasn't as moisturizing as other products
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I tried this when it was on sale at a local drug store. For the price, I felt that it was a pretty good lipstick. The color was true. I felt that it didn't last very long and would wipe off easily. I felt like it meet my expectations and if on sael would probably purchase again.
Sofia L.
This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented! It's a amazing color for fall. It has a shimmer which I like and you can also build up the color and it won't get sticky. I would defiantly buy it again!!!
Taylor M.
Hampton, VA
Revlon color stay is my go to lip amplifier with a variety of colors it's definitely one of my favorites! Stays on long and strong even if you do we transfer you can go all day with out actually noticing a color change and even if you do one quick reapply you're good to go
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
This product is great for the money. It is a lower end lipstick. It has great color options it goes on smooth. It didn't stay on as long as I would have liked it too and I had to keep reapplying the color. It made my lips feel dry and dull after removing completely.
Katelyn R.
Cincinnati, OH
Have this same lipstick, just in a different shade. The formula is very good for a drugstore product. It goes on very smooth and nourishes lips and stays on pretty much all day with a few touch ups. More of a subtle lip color but great for the professional setting.
Nidhi T.
I love how bright, confident, and beautiful this color is. Burgundy revlon is my color. It comes in a nice package and is definitely worth the price. I use all my revlon lipsticks for a very very long time, so it is a real investment to look hot all the time :)
April w.
Glenside, PA
Revlon lipstick is ok and burgundy is one of my favorite colors.
No lipstick really stays on my lips for a long period of time and this is no exception.
It is easy tpo apply which is good because I have to apply it often.
I might but it again just for the color.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?