Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
LA H.
Overall I love the color and the payoff. The packaging is cute, but a little cheap and sometimes won't close for me. The product did meet my expectations. Fairly long lasting, but I do have to reapply. This isn't my isn't my favorite lipstick, but its a good product overall.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
This lipstick was a good product but could use some tweaking. The look and feel of the tube are great and the product itself was pretty good. The reason I am giving three stars is because the color is not as vibrant as it appeared to be advertised and because it doesn't moisturize very well. For me, it is important that lipstick looks good and keeps my lips moisturized!
MaryGrace M.
Great lipstick! The soft & smooth line has great staying power, while still being very moisturizing. I first borrowed this from a friend, and immediately went to go buy the product because I loved it so much. These are inexpensive but give you high-end quality. The packaging isn't my favorite especially compared to some of the other Revlon products, but overall this is likely my favorite Revlon lip product I've tried.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i got mine on a target beauty box and i really liked the formula, better than i spected , only downside is that i got a red and i already have tons of reds so i dont get to use it as much as i would like ..first time using it but i would definetely purchase again
Sarah Grace A.
Franklin, TN
I would buy Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 before high end products any day of the week. I applied my makeup at 3 pm and finished off by putting some color on my lips. I then sat through a 16 inning-4 hour long baseball game in the southern humidity, and proceeded to go bar hopping after. The lip color stayed ALL NIGHT. It did dry my lips out a little bit but I just keep chapstick on hand whenever I choose to wear it and go on without any problems.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Love the color selection that this brand offers as well as the design of the lipstick. It's the perfect size to put in your clutch when you go out but also not too small that you lose it in your purse. This lipstick doesn't dry out my lips which is really rare among cosmetic brands.
stephanie m.
Bishopville, SC
Very pricey...yet good colors. I enjoy the reds browns and purple hughes. use once for all day coverage without reapplying. I do believe it ight have a lip stain in it. It worked like advertised however very pricey. it may work well for others but budget friendly it would be a splurge.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
I love the Revlon Colorstay collection. I used one for homecoming and prom. They stayed on all night, only having to reapply two or three times. They have very vibrant and very subtle colors. I like using both depending on the occasion, but the lipstick stays on no matter what!
Lilly J.
I can't say much for the color, but I'm doing a review on the specific product of colorstay soft and smooth. I've bought a couple of these because they're nice and cheap and the colors are pretty, but they just do not do the job that your lipsticks are meant to do. They often clump on my lips and fade only after about an hour.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC
This is my favorite drugstore lipstick. I love the colors and how they wear on me. However, they dont really last that long if you're going to be drinking (dinner night perhaps). I find myself reapplying it a few times. But if you don't mind that, this is perfect.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?