Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
You can't find softer lips them after using this the colors are awesome it doesn't smudge or smear on everything you come in to contact with like most of them do
Rachel P.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lip product is not drying at all it leaves ur lips very moisturized. The packaging is light weight and met my expectations. The price point is great for this product and I would definitely recommend is to a friend.
Shelly C.
Soft, smooth, moisturized, economical, and long lasting...these are just a few of the things I discover when I purchased this lipstick!! I love it, enjoyed it's easy application and long wear, and highly recommend.
Olivia D.
Louisville, KY
Use their color stay lipstick EVERY DAY. Best lipstick I've found with true staying power that doesn't dry out my lips. Great value. Much cheaper alternative to similar products from higher end brands.
Toni D.
Marion Heights, PA
A little dark for me but that is more a personal preference and my mistake for picking it.
It lasted quite awhile. I only reapplied after meals and a few hours into wear.
I purchased at walmart. The price was a bit more than I like paying for "drug store" make-up.
I would probably not recommend a different lipstick to my friends but not because this is a bad product, more because I prefer a different brand.
Chelsea E.
Carlsbad, NM
The revlon colorstay soft and smooth is my go to lipstick! It is the absolute best lip stick that I have ever used and I'm not lying y'all! It goes on soo smooth and even seems to moisturize my lips! Then once it dries it has a such a smooth beautiful look! Oh and did I mention that pretty much nothing takes it off! You can drink, kiss, wipe, whatever and it stays looking flawless! I usually don't have to reapply for about 6 hours! You could probably go 12 hours without reapplying but I like to keep it looking and fresh!
Debra V.
Spring, TX
I tried the Revlon Colorstay and loved it's application but could have done a different color. The application and look was great! The only issue is it dried up when left in the car and for the price paid, it was a total waste. I paid a little too much for it to not last and wish I could have a do over and a different color.
Tammy I.
Lancaster, CA
I love this lipstick! I can't say it stays on all day but I will say it stays on along time! I usually don't have to reapply for about 6 hours. I have purchased color stay before and it never disappoints me. It's a bit pricey but if you love lipstick like I do it's definitely worth it!
Emily S.
This is a beautiful color. I really love the shade and definitely love the smell of it. However, it's messy to apply and is definitely not long lasting. If you're going to use this, plan to bring it out with you. Also, plan to not kiss anyone unless you want everyone to know!
LA H.
Overall I love the color and the payoff. The packaging is cute, but a little cheap and sometimes won't close for me. The product did meet my expectations. Fairly long lasting, but I do have to reapply. This isn't my isn't my favorite lipstick, but its a good product overall.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?