Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Zoe B.
Beautiful colour with a strong pigment, stays on well and doesn't smudge easily perfect for work or going out!
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Lasts long.Will not rub off.Good quality for a cheaper brand.I like the color selection.I have many of them.
Yesnielys L.
Los colores son hermosos, aparte de que son de alrga duracion, una excelente opcion al momento de maquillarse
Kim R.
Loooove it. Love the colour, love the effect, love the smooth feeling of it. I would buy all the shades of it
Shontal J.
Riverview , NB
I wasn’t too impressed..... Found it to be a little patchy, comfortable on the lips. Wouldn’t buy again.
Ritu D.
Pune
Great product, creamy, shiny beautiful product that transfers easily but keeps your lips soft and shiny.
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love this lipstick . I think it is very good. I love every color of it . I think the brand is good .
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
This is the best formula Ive ever tried with lipsticks so comfortable and creamy and so pigmented
Carolina O.
I've tried a lot of lipstick but I have yet to find one as good as this one, really I love it!
Samantha P.
Brisbane
Love this lippy! So soft and hydrates your lips, stays on all day! I rate this product 9/10!!
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?