Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Jas. J.
I bought this lipstick when I first started doing makeup & it held up pretty well. Great color pay off, moisturizing, etc. It isn’t transfer proof but it is very nice for someone that doesn’t like a liquid lip or mattes.
Selina O.
Delano, CA
I love the color and the formula of this lipstick. It is very long lasting. I did meet my expectations. It was my first time using this brand of lipsticks. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this!
Vivian M.
Gorgeous lip shade that feels amazing! It literally glides on and it doesn’t feel chalky after awhile. First time purchasing it and definitely won’t be the last. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
These apply super smooth and have a wide variety of pretty colors to pick from. However their stay isn't very long, so you have to make sure to reapply ad necessary. But for the price, it isn't bad at all
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like the color and the initial finish. The packaging looks nice, but it's annoying b/c it's easy to nick the sides of the lipstick. Also the wear is strange on my lips. It's overall just ok.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! The color is long lasting and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product. Easy to use and goes with almost any look you are trying! Pretty decent value for the price too.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This is one of my favorite lipsticks and I really enjoy it. It is super simple to just throw into my purse and go. It is a great value and they have a lot of colors. I like this bold color!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Although I didn't have this exact color, this type worked really well for me. It stays until you eat or if you lick your lips. Just like most lip sticks. You can find it at almost any store
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Like all ColorStay products, this goes on nice and smooth and has great pigment! I very much prefer stains, but when I have to use a lipstick this will probably be my first choice.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks. Super affordable and great color selection. I love to run into Walgreens when I can't quite find the right color and just grab a few of these.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?