Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Rachel R.
Waterloo, HI
A great lipstick for those who don’t want matte and enjoy a hydrated lip feel. The colour lasts awhile and is priced good. Can be found at drugstore. You can do a light layer or build it up for a more woah colour.
Sobia J.
Great color, great soft application, and long lasting. Although I re do if I'm out for a whole day, otherwise just love the how smooth it feels on my lips as well. Highly recommended
Doro T.
Its one of my favourite Picks . I love the texture of this lipstick it is a highly pigmented and long wear lipstick and I really want to purchase more shades from this.
Sara P.
Cochrane
I love dark colored lipsticks, this one isn't too dark, but still add enough darkness to keep things interesting.
Revlon lipsticks, in my opinion, have good colors, but they feel as though the lipstick is peeling off when in reality, the only thing that is going on, is that the color is just fading.
Nicole T.
Ottawa
Great colour pay off, but the formula is a bit thick. For someone who has huge lips, I don't want to feel like I'm talking through film on my lips. It has great colour pay off, but feathers a bit after a while. It's not something I would buy again for every day wear.
Dianitha A.
Los Angeles
Un color que me encanta, algo que obvio usaria en este invierno, estaria bien que los sacaran en acabado mate, pero que no sea toralmente mate, para que no se sienta como un tatuaje, &' asi tambien para que sea algo hidratante
Jessie G.
This lip colour is amazing! It is so easy to apply on the go!! I got mine from superdrug at a very affordable price! It is super long lasting and I would definitely repurchase this product again! I recommend this to everyone!
Bea M.
I love how easy to apply it is, so great when your on the go. I love that it comes with a wide range of shades to choose from. I like the texture of it . It is very creamy and light weight. Would definitely recommend theses.
Patricia F.
Este pintalabios de revelon es de los mejores que me han dado a probar . Pigmenta a la primera y no tienes que dar más de 2 pasadas . El precio es competente para la alta calidad que tiene
Anahi M.
magnolias #31 jardines de san mateo , naucalpan edo. mex
dejan un acabado muy lindo que dura por horas y hay en varios colores que es lo mejor porque se adapta a todo tipo de chicas y gustos lo mejor es que también hidrata muy bien los labios así que no los reseca y esta a un precio muy accesible para todo los beneficios que tiene
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?