Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Diana V.
Madera, CA
I love this lipstick I love the way it looks on my lip it leave my lips .very enespensive .
Ana R.
Jupiter, FL
I can't believe how smooth it goes on and it stays for a long time! Love this product!!!
melissa p.
Upton, KY
i like the revlon colr stay lipcolor because i really hate having to reapply all day long
Patsy D.
Royse City, TX
I like this lipstick because it stays on longer than most. I really like the light reds.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
The colors are creamy and make your lips stand out also it lasts throughout your busy day
brandie f.
Fall River, MA
Super soft smooth and beautiful color. Love this lipstick would deffinetly buy it again.
Keilani E.
Chesapeake, VA
Loved it! The color was so cute. And i love the way it comes off. And the way it feels.
Jennifer W.
Hodgenville, KY
Love this lipstick. Never can find the color I exactly like, but when I do I love it.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Great color. Great stay on color when going out. Thumbs up for this brand as well.
Anamika T.
New delhi
Trying same color every time is something i makes it bore. Trying something darker sometimes changes my whole look. I tried this on my college farewell and it looked so freaking hot.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?