Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Aundria W.
Panama City, FL
I love this brand it make my lips stand out in a wonderful way. My family even love seeing me wear it
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
Pigmented colors and nice soft smooth application. Not too sticky and smells nice. Needs reapplying.
Katelyn L.
This is one of the best drugstore lipsticks I have found. It has great pigment and is so smooth on
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love the burgundy color! The lipstick isn't drying at all. Feel so soft and comfortable on my lips
Brittany G.
Ormond Beach, FL
It's a good brand o e I pick for evening out I like the variety of colors they have to choose from
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Anna D.
Melbourne, FL
The color is wonderful and it lasts so long! I wake up in the morning and it's still on my face!
Ezzre L.
Memphis, TN
It have a variety of good and beautiful colors to choose from no matter what skin color you have.
Heather L.
London, OH
When you want to make a statement, but not sacrifice moisture, Revlon lipstick is the way to go!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?