Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Patricia V.
Tucson, AZ
I like the smell of this lipstick. It goes on smooth and stays on. I do recommend this lipstick to all.
Micayla G.
Taunton, MA
Color stay takes a minute to dry but when its dry your lips stay colorful all night. Even thru a drink.
Pam S.
Oswego, NY
Love this lipstick. Stays on, great colors to choose from. Colors are so true compared to other branda
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this color so much! It is my all time fav! It is so wonderful and nice it looks great on anyone!
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
I love this lipstick so much ,burgundy is my fave color it's smooth on my lips I don't even need gloss.
Elizabeth N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my favorite colors because its close to maroon. I prefer lip stain but its a nice color
Ashna P.
It is smooth, pigmented and nice. I like it for a fair and neutral look. It is cheap with good quality.
Jeneve D.
I really am not a big fan of the way it feels or looks on me. Don't wear it and think I gave it away.
Tiffany B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like that this product stays fresh all day. I don't have to reapply often and the pricing is great.
Jessi C.
Onalaska, WI
I love this color! I wish I had a picture to show my lips with this color on it, but I recommend it!
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?