Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Adrienne W.
Daleville , IN
I’m obsessed with this color right now and I liked the lipstick. But it didn’t stay to my lips very well
Debi M.
Marshall, MI
It's easy to wear and last a long time so no need to keep reapplying after everything u drink, eat etc...
Claudia L.
Lexington, KY
The best drugstore lip products that last all day long! This color is perfect for upcoming fall weather.
Anastasia C.
Love it it's a beautiful color and it's not shinny like other brands and it just makes your lips so sexy.
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
This will forever be my favorite winter time go to. The formula is beautiful and doesn’t dry out my lips!
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
I love the colors revlon offers but I do have to use a primer to keep it from flaking or looking uneven.
Kari S.
Crestview, FL
When using lipstick. I want something that is going to last the night. Revlon just doesn't do it for me.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
revlon color stay lipsticks is my favorite go to for drugstore lipsticks! every shade looks beautiful too
Mathsshael J.
Love this lipstick the color is very very nice and pigmentation stands out a lot.. you should try it on 😊
Melissa M.
This is my favorite lipstick my go to for everyday use . It feels so smooth on my lips and doesn't move at all . The color is absolutely beautiful perfect for fall .
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?