Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Casey t.
Skiatook, OK
One of my favorite lipsticks, it gets kinda dry but nothing too bad. Definitely not a deal breaker for me.
Kailey P.
Monongahela, PA
Loved the color, didn’t love the constant need to reapply. Product faded easily after not to long of wear.
Elise M.
Williamson, GA
Smooth great feeling good pigment doesn't feel sticky and gross after awhile looks good and comes off easy
Trevina H.
Bayonne, NJ
Iam so in love with this lipcolor make ur lips really smooth in color I would get penalty of it to stock up
Lucero Q.
Elmsford, NY
Lasting color for hours, this is being a very good product for my lips because I used to lick them so much!
Hunter J.
This is a good cheaper brand to go for. It’s not too bad. Color stays on well but does crack and dry some.
Kari S.
Crestview, FL
When using lipstick. I want something that is going to last the night. Revlon just doesn't do it for me.
Adrienne W.
Daleville , IN
I’m obsessed with this color right now and I liked the lipstick. But it didn’t stay to my lips very well
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
This will forever be my favorite winter time go to. The formula is beautiful and doesn’t dry out my lips!
Anastasia C.
Love it it's a beautiful color and it's not shinny like other brands and it just makes your lips so sexy.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?