Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Tacara B.
Saint Paul , MN
I can drink with this lipstick, i can eat with this lipstick and it will not smudge or smear. I love the deep Burgundy pigment of the product, it’s definitely part of my top 5 for lipsticks.
Amy A.
It is a great product love the lipstick. Everyone should try this product it last all day and glides on perfectly. I am a repeat user of this lipstick & would definitely buy this again time after time. It’s very affordable as well. Great product!!!!
Kayla B.
katy texas
It’s ok the color is nice and the product feels really smooth and creamy but it streaky and starts to peel up over time I don’t think I would buy this again to be completely honest
🍀Haley M.
Decatur, AL
It's ok for lipstick. I don't like the way it feels on my lips, like caked on gunk. I do really like all the colors though. I don't like how long it lasts either, but hey, for drug store makeup what can you really expect? I don't plan on purchasing any in the future.
Kristyn J.
This product is not at all my favorite. For drugstore it is alright but I didn’t not think it was very pigmented and t applied just the slightest bit patchy for me. I think it is priced well I wouldn’t recommend it but if it’s all you can afford go for it
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
I have a few colors but this is one of my faves. It is not extremely drying on the lips, I have that problem with a lot of other lip products. It is pretty long wearing. The color is beautiful! I would recommend and will continue to purchase this.
Afifa D.
Yes, yes, yes!!! These lipsticks are AMAZING!! Love the colors and how hydrating they are on the lips. The colors are long lasting and the subtle shine makes lips look fuller. I have several of these lipsticks in different beautiful colors!!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
These lipsticks are some of the best liquid lipstick known and they come from he drugstore. They have a ton of colors and they are super adorable not only to mention I love the packaging and how I can literally take them anywhere !
Cailin C.
Gorgeous color. I’m a huge lipstick fan so when I saw this on the shelf at Walmart for $6 I was easily sold. I like the color a lot and it really did the job for a drugstore lipstick. I was impressed with the quality
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This color is absolutely marvelous! I love revlon products and don’t typically buy them but this really stood out to me and I really enjoyed the texture, the price was right and the color was perfect for my skin tone
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?