Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Tiffany G.
I like the color of this. The color lasts for awhile and my lips stay moisturized. I rant enjoy revlons products.
Teona G.
Uniontown
It is ok. I use still. I like it. I would tell others to use. The color is great. I don't know what else to say.
Leslie R.
Revlon is such a great brand to get your lipsticks. The color and consistency of the product will not disappoint.
Anne M.
Cuba, MO
Love this stuff! I'm very busy at work and don't have time to keep reapplying my lipstick. This lasts all day.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
This is such a beautiful color, and it doesn't dehydrate your lips, they will be soft after using this product
_Ale G.
Love the product really soft and smooth also easy to apply not sticky. I just wish the product was less pricy
Fatima B.
Irving, TX
It's a great product with my favorite color I like this brand and it suits me a lot and it's and amazing brand
Diamond J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Loved the consistancy of this lipstick and the taste wasn't terrible... Perfect color for a Friday night out!
Mary M.
Doral, FL
It is a cute lipstick I still have it , and lasts much but I do not like your presentation . It is affordable
Tiffany F.
Bronx, NY
Great color, good formula, smooth and it doesn't dry out my lips. The price is reasonable as well, i like it.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?