Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love revlones colors because they are very pigmented. It is a little hard to get off but other than that its a good brand.
Brittany m.
Big Spring, TX
I love the color choices, and the fact that it stays on for a long time. It also goes on smooth and feels great on the lips.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The color is pretty , easy to apply , great price and last a long time . Can be bought at any drug store or walmart target .
Ally L.
Pottsville
This product worked pretty well for me, it doesn't seem to stay on very long but the color was beautiful! I would recommend.
Katherine D.
Glenview, IL
The smoothets lipcolor i ever tried, the color is my favorite! I am not fan of red lipstic but this one it's just beautiful
Linda M.
Summerville
Lasts all day! Only thing i wish it could do, is last past my food and drinks. And I wish it dried a little bit faster too.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I good , is soft and durable and the color and have a beautiful color and the most very important is moisture for my Lip's
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I love this lip color. It holds up really nice. With fall around the corner I would highly recommend all girls to buy this.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I love this color but don't love that this brand uses traditional and potentially harmful ingredients that are not organic.
Heather M.
Conroe, TX
Good product, but not a purse product. Goes bad fast abs isn't outlasting or long wearing. Not a favorite, but great color
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?