Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Kayla K.
Killen, AL
Long lasting and I love this color as well great for especially fall, the color is beautiful and last and keeps lips soft and moist
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Beautiful lipstick!! Love how soft and easy the application is. Also great pigment in all the colors! I will continue to purchase.
Keyanna J.
Lenexa, KS
I really like the color burgundy, so this lipstick gives me life. I just love putting this product on and wearing it everywhere.
Bobbi S.
This product is very light and smooth. But I thought it wore off fast especially on straws and cups. So you had to reapply often.
Yaasmina S.
lacey, WA
Very soft very smooth. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL formula. And stays in tact through a lot of things. However feels a little too greasy
Sue K.
Some times can get a little dry and Cakey but if I prepare my lips it works much better. I love all revlon color stay products
Melissa S.
Wantagh, NY
I love the burgundy color. This lipstick is bold and stays on during the day. If you like the darker hues i highly recommend it
Sarah S.
I️ love this burgundy color! It’s my go to for the winter months. It stays on great. I️ would definitely recommend to everyone
Morgan B.
Orem, UT
This is a great drug store lip sticks. It actually lasts and doesn't smear! Drink and food proof! Great color options as well.
Wanda L.
Mcdonough
I love this for long lasting color.I really enjoy the array of choices available and the many neutral colors for everyday use.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?