Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Zeira T.
Buford, GA
I would love to be able to wear a lipstick that doesn't come off easily, I tried this particular brand because it's called colostay, but it doesn't
Helayne B.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's a deep, dramatic shade. Not for everyday (I wear nudes to work), but looks good with a minimal eye. Worn with a smokey eye, it's just too much
Grace L.
Mangum, OK
Little to dark for me but did really like it's staying power it did not fade or smudge so I switched to a lighter shade and I have used it a lot
Shallie C.
Good quality. Not drying but not all over the place. Nice pigmentation and easy to apply. Packaging is nice ad well. Great drugstore lip product.
wei c.
San Bernardino, CA
It was very drying. I honestly feel this is a formula they need to upgrade. It gives a matte finish but really dries my lip out. Wont buy again
Alexandria K.
Saginaw , MI
Love these, keeps my lips moisture all day but with a tint of color. I would definitely keep one of these in my purse I the cold winter months!
Tonya S.
Grandville, MI
I like Revlon lipcolor it is very creamy and shiny. I would recommend to friends. Have been using it for 2 years. The price is very reasonable.
Heather H.
I like this lipstick. It has great pigment and last a long time on the lips. This line has great colors to pick from and its a reliable choice.
Brie M.
Got this lipstick at my local dollar store and loved it!! The color was bright and overall for being from the dollar store it was pretty good!
Alyssa T.
My all time fav. It's sooo pretty! I want to wear it all the time. It lasts forever too. Threw eating, and drinking and kissing. It's perfect
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?