Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
Love that color and how smooth the lipstick goes on beautifully! I would so only use Maybelline and Revlon but due to budget stuck with dollar store brands 😟
kaitlyn p.
Middletown, CT
I am a huge fan of revlons colorstay line. The only reason I give this 4 instead of 5 stars is because it could be easier to apply but overall it's a top 10
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I only wear when going out an it's not very often put it worked ok but was not impressed with the moisture in it before long I was putting my Chapstick in.
Erin S.
Arab, AL
Not my favorite color but definitely a great lipstick brand at an affordable price! Love the way this goes on and stays on! Doesn't need much touching up!
Leticia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This color is so hard to find but so worth it when I find it. I use it until it's gone! It stays for a long time, no need to reapply multiple times a day.
Brittany G.
I like the lipstick but i didn't like the color. I would buy it in a different color. I just bought a secind ine for my mother and she loves it and the color
Janet C.
Grove City, OH
I just love colorstay lipstic by Revlon.It lasts all day and it didn't dry your lips like most lipsticks do and they have nice colors to choose from
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
The color goes on really smooth and creamy, but I do find myself re-applying. It’s a relatively cheap lip color though so I would suggest trying it
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lipstick left my lips feeling soft and smooth. This is not an all day wear lipstick you will need to apply multiple times throughout the day.
Sammi V.
La crosse, WI
Did not stay as long as anticipated. Needed reapplication. Bought at target. Was cheap, did the job but could've been bettee. Transferred onto food
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?