Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
True to it's name, it is a very smooth lip color!
Although a reapplication was needed, the feel and look were great, and totally worth it. Affordability is a plus!
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
This was okay but didn't care for the look of it, color was beautiful but it didn't last as long as I thought it would and lips felt dryer and more chapped after I removed lipstick
Autumn B.
It was decent for the first hour then it went south on running/or/ cracking. Color can easily came giving that I'm a desperate call girl that needs extra cash to support my addiction
Kayla W.
This has a super hydrating formula and the color lasts all day! It does not feel waxy like many other lipsticks but still hold up on color. Like a lip balm and stick combined!
Janet D.
I stoped buying this one it dryed my lips like no other. As soon as I put it on it made my lips look SUPER CAKEY. It feels as if I was wearing globs of it and extremely dry
Sophia S.
Morton Grove, IL
Very vivid colors, love them, but they don't stay on as well as i'd hope. I always think they're still on, because my lips feel that way, but a lot of the color fades.
Sophie P.
New Canaan, CT
This product is okay for someone looking for a sheer pigment but I was not impressed with the pigmentation as I am someone who loves full coverage lip products.
Megan S.
This is honestly my favorite/go-to lip stick. I always have it with me. It glides on evenly and leaves my lips feeling soft all day, even after it's worn off.
Samantha w.
Hernando, FL
This product works great! Stays on your lips for a long period of time. The colors they have are great, and looks absolutely beautiful. Recommend to everyone.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
It is my color for one.Two it is smooth going on like it says. It lasts a while on my lips so I didn't have to touch up very much. Good quality for the price.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?