Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Christina M.
Morrisonville, NY
I am in love with this lipstick! I have it as we speak it leaves my lips soft moist and beautiful?! It stays on doesn't come off in an hour but looks fresh not dry and Matty!!
Hannah A.
Brookshire, TX
Normally when I put on lipstick it looks hard, but this one made my lips stay soft and when I ate, drank, or kissed my boyfriend it stayed on my lips! I love this lipstick
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
Ok let me get started so I love this product it's so cute and great for my lips has a smooth feel I'm going to use this forever I recommend this product because it's great for my........lips
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
Very smooth, good staying power, and not overly scented. What's not to love? They have a pretty good range of colors, too. This particular shade is a tad dark for me, but beautiful nonetheless.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
A very smooth color. It went on perfectly. I was a good price for the quality and it lasted quite a while. My sister also loved it so much she bought 3 different colors.
Elizabeth R.
This lipstick glides on smooth and doesn't rub off quickly! It also isn't too dark and is true to color. Also Revlon does a great job of not falling into lip creases.
Maria C.
The lipstick was okay for a drugstore brand. The color did not go with my dark complexion, but worked well with my daughters lighter complexion. The color although cute can be mixed with other shades to fit your look.
Tami B.
Liberty, MO
I purchased this when it was on sale and had a coupon. I only wear lipstick when going to the club or a party, and this is my go-to color. Great for any outfit or any time of year. Goes on smooth and last a long time!
Sereima C.
Gas City, IN
Always trust Revlon to take care of those lips! This feels great on my lips and I like the way the color looks on my lips, considering the fact that I have dark lips (dark skin).
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm not a very big fan of lipsticks but I love this color and product as a whole. It's dark but not too dark and I feel like it look great on darker women of color.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?