Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor Lavishing Burgundy 342 uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This color was a tad too grape/wine mauve-y for me, but the formula felt nice on my lips. It is an easy product to grab & throw in your purse that adds nice moisture, but it doesn’t break the bank!

**Check for coupons or deals at CVS or Walgreens. Often, they have some good deals on by 2 get 1 Free or buy 1 get 50% 2nd with many Revlon, Cover Girl, & basic better quality drugstore products! :-)
Emily J.
Gainesville, VA
I don't usually go for lipsticks in tubes, I am more of a liquid lipstick person. I received a sample of Revlon lipstick and I really enjoyed it. It did not dry out my lips like a lot of liquid lipsticks usually do. It was also very pigmented.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
This is a great lipstick that doesn't look or feel like the typical lipsticks that are oily/greasy. It makes your lips supersoft so you don't need chapstick and the color is great! It stays on for extended time. Love this product!
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
Totally good lipstick. Not super long lasting but great color easy to apply cheap and no weird taste. Plus the ingredients are recognizable and so what natural. Easy to come by at any drug store and I would buy it again.
Amy M.
Carencro
This color is amazing! It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing lipstick! I love that my lips aren't sticky. Color is very long lasting and I'm not having to carry it around to reapply. I would recommend this to anyone
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Nice colors and easy to apply. Lasts forever without letting you with dry lips. Very smooth and feels great! Affordable and you can find it in any Walmart, target, Walgreens, any place with a Beauty stand.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand and style of lipstick. It’s smooth and actually i feel like it doesn’t dry your lips — in the contrary it hydrates them. Long lasting and the colors usually are a little lighter on me than what it says on the package but JUST A LITTLE LIGHTER which works for me when I get into darker colors because it’s not a huge shock when I apply. I highly recommend and this color too.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This product is so creamy and full of color. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lipstick but also a comforting feel to their lips! Black packaging could never go wrong also! :)
Evy D.
Melrose park, IL
Don’t care for the scent but the formula is nice. It’s smooth and creamy. Very easy to apply. I found mine at Target. It isn’t a very long lasting lipsticks but it is nicely pigmented.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
This isn't my preferred choice of make-up. But, like everyone else, I HAVE MY HACKS, BACK-UPS , AND DRUG STORE EMERGENCY GO-TO'S. This is 'MY' emergency drugstore go-to if I don't have my tarte Cosmeticstarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint or my Anastasia Beverly HillsAnastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?