Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor uploaded by ميار ا.Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor uploaded by Rachel R.

BY REVLON

• Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor
  • "This lip colour is amazing! It is so easy to apply on the go!! I got mine from superdrug at a very affordable price! It is super long lasting and I would definitely repurchase this product again! I recommend this to everyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "This lip colour is amazing! It is so easy to apply on the go!! I got mine from superdrug at a very affordable price! It is super long lasting and I would definitely repurchase this product again! I recommend this to everyone!" in 24 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented! It's a amazing color for fall. It has a shimmer which I like and you can also build up the color and it won't get sticky. I would defiantly buy it again!!!" in 12 reviews
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This color was a tad too grape/wine mauve-y for me, but the formula felt nice on my lips. It is an easy product to grab & throw in your purse that adds nice moisture, but it doesn’t break the bank!

**Check for coupons or deals at CVS or Walgreens. Often, they have some good deals on by 2 get 1 Free or buy 1 get 50% 2nd with many Revlon, Cover Girl, & basic better quality drugstore products! :-)
Emily J.
Gainesville, VA
I don't usually go for lipsticks in tubes, I am more of a liquid lipstick person. I received a sample of Revlon lipstick and I really enjoyed it. It did not dry out my lips like a lot of liquid lipsticks usually do. It was also very pigmented.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
I love this lip stick. It is long lasting, looks great, it has a silky texture, and is a good price. You can find it at Walmart, ulta, or any store similar. I highly recommend it if you want a good long lasting lip color.
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
Totally good lipstick. Not super long lasting but great color easy to apply cheap and no weird taste. Plus the ingredients are recognizable and so what natural. Easy to come by at any drug store and I would buy it again.
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Nice colors and easy to apply. Lasts forever without letting you with dry lips. Very smooth and feels great! Affordable and you can find it in any Walmart, target, Walgreens, any place with a Beauty stand.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand and style of lipstick. It’s smooth and actually i feel like it doesn’t dry your lips — in the contrary it hydrates them. Long lasting and the colors usually are a little lighter on me than what it says on the package but JUST A LITTLE LIGHTER which works for me when I get into darker colors because it’s not a huge shock when I apply. I highly recommend and this color too.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This product is so creamy and full of color. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lipstick but also a comforting feel to their lips! Black packaging could never go wrong also! :)
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
Don’t care for the scent but the formula is nice. It’s smooth and creamy. Very easy to apply. I found mine at Target. It isn’t a very long lasting lipsticks but it is nicely pigmented.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
This isn't my preferred choice of make-up. But, like everyone else, I HAVE MY HACKS, BACK-UPS , AND DRUG STORE EMERGENCY GO-TO'S. This is 'MY' emergency drugstore go-to if I don't have my tarte Cosmeticstarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint or my Anastasia Beverly HillsAnastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
Jenna S.
Very creamy and wonderful color. It moisturizes my lips very slightly and it doesn’t rub off too much. It takes a while to dry because it’s a cream but not as long as most lipsticks.
Diana R.
Palacios
Does any one know if this actually stays on???