BY REVLON

• Does this revlon ColorStay product dry out your lips? 2 Answers
  • Is this product very expensive? How long does t last?3 Answers
  • Does any one know if this actually stays on??? 1 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor
  • "This lip colour is amazing! It is so easy to apply on the go!! I got mine from superdrug at a very affordable price! It is super long lasting and I would definitely repurchase this product again! I recommend this to everyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented! It's a amazing color for fall. It has a shimmer which I like and you can also build up the color and it won't get sticky. I would defiantly buy it again!!!" in 12 reviews
Nicole H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the pnly item I really like to carry on hand from Revlon. For a drugstore lippie...it has great coverage and doesn't budge off your lips after application.
Kirsty C.
This color is perfectly pigmented, and goes on effortlessly. The packaging is simple and easy. Gives a good preview to the color you are buying. I buy this frequently,  because it lasts so long ! And it's just so pretty! A friend of mine loves it too after seeing it on me, she went out and bought it.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This color was a tad too grape/wine mauve-y for me, but the formula felt nice on my lips. It is an easy product to grab & throw in your purse that adds nice moisture, but it doesn’t break the bank!

**Check for coupons or deals at CVS or Walgreens. Often, they have some good deals on by 2 get 1 Free or buy 1 get 50% 2nd with many Revlon, Cover Girl, & basic better quality drugstore products! :-)
Emily J.
Gainesville, VA
I don't usually go for lipsticks in tubes, I am more of a liquid lipstick person. I received a sample of Revlon lipstick and I really enjoyed it. It did not dry out my lips like a lot of liquid lipsticks usually do. It was also very pigmented.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
They do stay on well, but if the lips are prepped with a line filling primer, the lipstick will sink into the cracks on the lips and begin to pool in those fine lines. Other than that, it’s a hydrating opaque product with lasting power.
trisha d.
I LOVE this lipstick. I just purchased one last week & was very pleased with how much pigment came out of it. It was also creamy and worked well with my lip liner. They are super affordable & i will be trying more of there products.
Julia I.
This is the most helpful, useful, and amazing gloss I’ve ever used! This is an every day must have! I have no problem using this gloss every single day in my every day make up routine! I don’t know what I would do without this!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,401 reviews
This Is My Drug store brand of choice. Well maybe not now, but back in the day when I knew nothing about animal cruelty I used to buy this brand all the time. But now I have chosen cruelty free Brands but this still has nice quality good looks and color vibrancy and everything so not a bad brand they just need to change their
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this.
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Totally good lipstick. Not super long lasting but great color easy to apply cheap and no weird taste. Plus the ingredients are recognizable and so what natural. Easy to come by at any drug store and I would buy it again.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Is this product very expensive? How long does t last?
Megan N.
Lufkin, TX
How long dies the color stay on?
Breanne B.
Does this product contain any type of lip moisturizing in it or balm?
Sammy H.
Does this revlon ColorStay product dry out your lips?
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
Does this have good color pay off? How long does it stay on?