Revlon ColorStay Soft and Smooth, Smooth Coffee, 0.11 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lisa D.Revlon ColorStay Soft and Smooth, Smooth Coffee, 0.11 Ounces (Pack of 2) uploaded by Mega M.

BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay Soft and Smooth, Smooth Coffee, 0.11 Ounces (Pack of 2)... Full coverage lipstick with a soft-shine finish that lasts for hours SoftFlex TM Comfort technology for comfortable creamy color that glides on smoothly Vitamin E and Aloe...... see more...

• Does this revlon ColorStay product dry out your lips? 2 Answers
  • Is this product very expensive? How long does t last?3 Answers
Revlon ColorStay Soft and Smooth, Smooth Coffee, 0.11 Ounces (Pack of 2)
  • "Another gorgeous Kylie Jenner lip color look-a-like! I am so in love with the brown lip trend right now & if you are too, you NEED this lipstick! It's creamy and lasts a long time!" in 19 reviews
  • "I like the colors and the staying capabilities of the colors. It is very long lasting" in 12 reviews
  • "Complimenting with my skin tone and lasts for hours!" in 1 review
  • "I recommend this for every lip stick lover." in 1 review
Kirsty C.
This color is perfectly pigmented, and goes on effortlessly. The packaging is simple and easy. Gives a good preview to the color you are buying. I buy this frequently,  because it lasts so long ! And it's just so pretty! A friend of mine loves it too after seeing it on me, she went out and bought it.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
This isn’t the best color. Maybe for other skin tones but it looks horrible on me. I wish it worked because it applied very smoothly! Lasted pretty long too. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Feels a bit greasy on the lips, and not in a nice moisturizing way. Almost like my lips were cracking when I put this on. The color is not very opaque, either. I do not recommend this product. Pick up a Super Lustrous lipstick from Revlon instead.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Nice for drugstore but so hard for me to find a good nude lippie most always look almost chalky on me this one didn't but wish it lasted longer this was pretty and smooth as it claims just wish it lasted longer is all other than that I do recommend if you're looking for a light weight nice drugstore lipstick
Marilyn O.
This is my favorite nudish color to wear. It hydrates my lips which is a plus, it’s smooth and creamy but not shiny looking. I love it especially that it’s cheap; when I went to get a nude color I found this one and bought like 4 other ones because the price was just so right!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I love the color, it's like a purplish pink. And the color really does stay on all day. I had to use makeup remover to get it off. It feels smooth being put on. I got mine on clearance but the normal price is decent for lipstick.
Two thumbs up!
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This shade is my favorite! It is super creamy and glides on super smooth. I love how my lips always feel moisturized with this. There is also a ton of shades to choose from. Price wise it is super affordable and can be found at any drugstore.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Nice color is the close color to wear if you are look for something close to nude color! I love the formula on this product I like how easy it glide on my lip! Cheap and affordable! You can find at Walgreens and Walmart!
Crystal R.
Beautiful color, compliments brown skin tones well. I’m a repeat user on this lipstick, I use this and am happy to know it stays put. When feeling dry I just put clear gloss on top and boom, looks just as flawless
Alicia C.
I don't do a lot of lipsticks so I am very picky and once I find one I like I wear it almost everyday until I find something I like better. So as of right now I am on a fix of wearing this kind and this kind only.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Is this product very expensive? How long does t last?
Sammy H.
Does this revlon ColorStay product dry out your lips?