Revlon Colorstay Soft and Smooth Sheer Lipcolor, Sheer Ruby 120 uploaded by Mariah G.

BY REVLON

Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my mother every year. She loves this product. I'm not the biggest fan of it on myself, however she loves it! She's dark complected and has dry skin. I do buy this every year for her for Christmas stockings.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Camarillo
I got this for when I just want a little sheer pop of color on my lips – even though it's more like a lip balm it seems to long a long time.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Middletown, DE
Revlon's lip gloss is all you need to add a lacquer top coat to your current shade! sheer ruby 120 pairs well with most red lipsticks
Dolores I.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty color. For me it was like a lip balm that had very natural tint to it. Nothing to red gave my lips a litttle color
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very subtle. I enjoyed his product, but it was a bit different than I expected! I would definitely try it again.
Kira L.
Kira L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!! IT FEELS so nice and smooth ! I would reccoment tho to anyone! However the only problem is that you have to put few layers on to get the full bloom color on your lips
Amanda  K.
Amanda K.
Omg i love love love lipstick! it hardly wears off on me and it goes great with a nice party dress
Linah B.
Linah B.
Ariana
I love this lipstick and it is my ultimate favorite and here is why. The color is extremely natural looking and it is the most neutral yet fresh and natural color I have found, it looks my lip color only brighter and richer. The color stays on all the way from morning to late afternoon, I even drink coffee and water throughout the day and it still stays on. I usually reapply about 5 pm if I am going to go out after work. The formula goes on rich and creamy. This lipstick goes on effortlessly feels light and natural, like a simple coat of creamy richness and is not stickky or cakey feeling ever. Now you know why I love this. It is not easy to find and I always have to search when I reorder, that is why I will usually order multiples when I do find this lipstick online somewhere.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Es un labial muy lindo aunque no tiene la mejor pigmentacion pero es un buen labial y tiene buena hidratacion