Revlon Colorstay Smoky Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Kasey H.

BY REVLON

Revlon color stay smoky eye shadow stick is a dual ended smoky shadow stick that creates a no-crease, no-fade smoky eye in two simple steps. The two expertly coordinated shades creates the perfect smoky eye that lasts all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Expertly coordinated dual ended smoky shadow stick Cream formula glides on smoothly and evenly Crease proof, fade-proof, smudge-proof wears all day up to 12 hours..." in 3 reviews
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
This product is my favorite when I make-up to go dancing in a club, lasts all night no matter how sweaty I am, I rarely need to touch it because it really is a durable product.
The packaging is simple but classy, ​​whenever I see it in the stores of makeup products I buy it also has a good price
Janet C.
Grove City, OH
The revlon smokey eyeshadow stick is the best Ive ever used.Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time without smudging.It gave my blue eyes the bold beautifull effect I was looking for.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
It's alright but it's a little to messy and wipes right off of you don't touch your eyes and have time to play with it then it can look pretty cute for an evening
Gabriela A.
A wonderful alternative that solves the life of every woman, black and white has been a classic forever, but achieve a perfect makeup with these two tones is never so easy, this particular product contains two bars in cream color, a white and one black, the product is easy to apply also to lel packaging and tells you how to do it, I had the opportunity to buy not only in this presentation but in pastel colors like purple and lilac, in my opinion very very good.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love stick applicators, it just makes life a little bit easier when you are always on the go and in a rush. I love this because I can easily make a smokey eye look without a bunch of brushes and whatnot. You can find this in grocery stores and online. Giving this a 4 star because the colors could be smoother to blend and last longer throughout the day
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Please just stray from this product. There is no reason to try and make it work by using a brush or your fingers because there are better cream/stick products on the market for eyeshadow. I got this for my mom because she just started wearing make up and I thought it would be easier to use but the quality is poor, and it creases instantly. So it especially isn't good for aged/textured skin.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Revlon is by far my favorite "Drug Store" Brand! I love the Revlon Color Stay Smoky Eye Shadow Stick! It goes on evenly and blends very nicely! It is very easy to apply and is perfect for any novice or beginner! It is double ended and comes in so many beautiful colors! If you haven't tried it yet then i highly recommend that you do!
Joauris G.
I #love , it is so discreet that no one even noticed you use a liner , is #perfect for when you want to look completely natural and a good lip gloss is ideal.I use it when I want to feel safe and beautiful , almost all the time. I #highly recommend it
Laura L.
I really like the color and formula for Revlon's Smoky Eyeshadow Stick, but the packaging is a huge issue. Both sides of the stick broke off after very few uses. Overall I was disappointed because I felt like I didn't really get to use the product.
Karen B.
Fayetteville
This product didn't work for me at all. The color wasn't very pigmented at all. I had to use a lot to get a decent looking smoky eye, and it had dissipated in two hours even though I used primer beforehand. It's not worth the hassle. You'll have better luck with a different product.
Victoria T.
Decatur, TX
How good does it work? I been trying to look for new thing.
Liliyana S.
Geneseo, NY
How easy is this to apply? I've had a few problems with eyeshadow sticks being way too hard and it taking forever to get them to the right softness or too soft and having to stick them in the freezer and applying very cold eyeshadow. I'm looking for something that out of the box will apply well.
Juliana P.
Does this product tend to rub off or crease on the eyelids? I find that cream shadows don't stay on as well even with a good primer.
Tiffany M.
Usually stick or cream eyeshadows crease on my eyes badly. Does anyone know if this is typical with this exact brand/product?
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I like the look of this applicator! Approximately how long does this product stay on? Is it long wearing and/or does it smudge easily in the heat?