Revlon Colorstay Sheer uploaded by albany s.

BY REVLON

Revlon 100 Sheer Bronze Colorstay Sheer Lipstick ...

Revlon Colorstay Sheer
  • "This one to me is the best lipstick ever created. Because of the natural color that matches my skin tone. It is perfect for me and I so love it. " in 19 reviews
rosio d.
This is not my favorite bronzer. It doesn't last as long as it says but it is a very nice color. The formula is pretty nice as well. This bronzer is a good product but i rather try others.
Megan C.
This color is just okay. Great alone for a natural look. I've tried wearing it over other colors to change the color payoff but it smears the lip color underneath and it's a hot mess
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
I like this lip color. It's very light with the slightest hint of color. It's really a pretty hugh on my complexion. It goes on smooth and feel moisturizing. It didn't feel caked on.
Jackie C.
Although very nice and people tend to swear by it - i don't feel that there is any stay in the colorstay. Although the color is very nice and the price is right, it really doesn't last that long.
Desiree O.
I enjoy wearing this lipstick not only do I feel beautiful but the shade never runs out. I don't have to always worry if my lipstick is all over the glass cup or all over my boyfriends face.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
I love the bronze color of this lipstick. It feels like you have nothing on, and it doesn't dry out your lips like most lipsticks. I also don't have to reapply this throughout the day.
Karma S.
Macungie, PA
I love the sheer coral color stay lipstick it gives your lips a beautiful hint of color without going too dark. A beautiful shimmer and sparkle to the color perfect for a natural face.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
It makes me feel like a Bronze Goddess I love it I use it with my looks that are more for outings and also for my casual everyday look as well gives me a nice glow
Sincerely M.
El Paso, TX
When I want a neutral lip color to match my skin tone, Revlon 100 Sheer Bronze Colorstay Sheer Lipstick is my choice. It leaves me feeling glam yet natural and beautiful!
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY
In my experience the color did not stay. I find it hard to find a long lasting lipstick and while this one advertises a staying color it just didn't meet my expectations.