Revlon Colorstay Sheer uploaded by albany s.

BY REVLON

Revlon 100 Sheer Bronze Colorstay Sheer Lipstick ...

Revlon Colorstay Sheer
  • "This one to me is the best lipstick ever created. Because of the natural color that matches my skin tone. It is perfect for me and I so love it. " in 19 reviews
Olivia F.
Hobart, IN
I love revlon products and enjoy using them because its not to pricey and its GREAT quality. I love the way this lipstick glide on my lips. I'm a repeat user and the expectations are great. Never had a problem with it,and would recommend this product to everyone.
Danna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I like the colorstay, because it works. But, I'm looking for more natural ways to get my color now. If you want a sure thing for a great price, this product is for you. Lots of color choices and and it isn't too thick. Feels good and looks good on. So=so!
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Gorgeous color. Love how silky smooth this amazing product rolls right over your lips giving you that color that matches anything your wearing must have great buy
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Melissa C.
I wear nothing but revlons colorstay lipstick suede in the color of Supermodel. It's amazing color that lasts all day, even after eating. It is also not too shiny or too matte, it's the perfect in between.
Tammy H.
Oak Hill, OH
This lipstick has many colors to choose from and is very long lasting. It is easy to apply and a great price for what you get. You can find it almost anywhere Walmart,CVS,Walgreens. It is beatuifully packaged. I would buy this again.
lily j.
Seattle, WA
This is a fun and great lip product, it is sheer so if your looking for more color pay off this isn't for you, you may need to add it over a lip stick or more pigmented lip product, but it's nice. Not tacky.I love Revlon lip products. They are long lasting and have great color to them. I would recommend them to anyone!
Ariel C.
Pikeville, KY
I know it says "colorstay" but the color didn't. I wasn't a fan of this product at all. I mean the color is nice but that's about it. It was low pigmented and cracked a lot on my lips. Two hours in and it was practically off.
Andrea R.
Dallas, GA
I love this lipstick it stays on all day. And most of the time I will reaply it at night. I bought it at Walmart. Yes it met my exceptions. It makes your lips pop. Great for the price but its pricey. I probly would buy it again.
Stephanie C.
Mount Sterling, KY
I like this product for days when I am going for that "natural" look. It's great as a busy mom to throw on on Saturday morning when you have errands and games to get to.