Revlon Colorstay Sheer uploaded by albany s.

BY REVLON

Revlon 100 Sheer Bronze Colorstay Sheer Lipstick ...

Revlon Colorstay Sheer
  • "This one to me is the best lipstick ever created. Because of the natural color that matches my skin tone. It is perfect for me and I so love it. " in 19 reviews
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
Often times when I wear lipstick is when I am going out, but every time I have worn it I loved it! I just don't work in an environment that I want to wear it daily. It is very easy to pack and doesn't take much room at all! I would make this purchase again!
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
I am not a heavy lipstick person, I love how light weight this is. Very easy to apply, goes on super smooth. I used this for the first time and will buy again. I bought it at CVS and have seen it at other retailers. I will buy this product again. Great value.
Karen E.
Morristown, TN
I love this product and I love the different color's that Revlon offers the customers. It is long lasting and I have never failed to match the lipstick color with a lip liner. I highly recommend this product and I purchase at good prices by using coupons as well as shopping sale ads.
Elisa G.
Conroe, TX
The color is gorgeous and it gives a nice golden glown for summer tan skin. I give it 4 stars because the durability is not as good as most of the other products of the Colorstay line (requires reapplication within the hour). Regardless, color payoff is great, it's moisturizing and the shade is generally flattering.
Sherra S.
Brandon, MS
This lipstick does have long lasting color. The only downside is that I feel it causes my lips to feel dry after having it on for a while. When wearing it, I always add a chapstick a tough of vaseline over it. I would buy it again, but prefer a tad more moisture
Andrea R.
Miami , FL
Revlon its a brand that have a really big experience on makeup products, you can't expect less , this its so perfect for that times when you have to be makeup all day long. The colors are so elegant, It's a bit expensive but it really worth.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love Revlon Sheer Coral Color stay Sheer Lipstick, the color is so pretty and suttle. Its a great color to put on if your going out to dinner or out with friends. and the color stay is amazing and lasts all day. I would recommend this product to all of my girlfriends.
Stacy S.
I love this color on my lips, it adds a touch but isn't over the top or too bold for everyday wear. It does leave my lips feeling dry and requires gloss. It stays on pretty well but not when eating
Mary M.
This was a great choice for me this lipstick is perfect for work not to severe but not to dull. Kept my lips moist plus the color is to die for everyone just seems to like it so sheer and lovely. I would buy this product again and also recommend it to friends and family.
Sharisma S.
Tampa, FL
This lipstick has a natural feel to it without feeling heavy. It is also longlasting without having to reapply throughout the day. Being such an amazing product, you would think it would be pricey but it is pretty reasonably priced. The color is beautiful.