BY REVLON #90 in Lip Liner

Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Amazing product and great value also so affordable very well worth the price and the quality is amazing the product is great. I love a lot of their make up lines
Sara H.
Claremore, OK
This liner is very creamy and pigmented and the shade is the perfect red to compliment every skin tone! It is long lasting, and available at your nearest Walmart! 10/10 would recommend to friends! What are you waiting for? Go get yourself some!
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
Could definitely work on the coloring, if the packaging is one color and the stick is another they need to match those colors. Easy to apply and use. Needs to last longer and I wouldn't recommend to anyone else
Hannah L.
I love this lip liner. It goes on so smoothly and sets with any high end lipstick. It's so affordable and you can't even tell it's drugstore I love it. I got this and totally abandoned my more expensive liners
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I really like this lip liner because it gives such a great color to my lips, even by using other lipstick colors with it as well. I would use this everyday ! I know you can find this at any of your local stores !
Megan B.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best lip liner I have ever used. It goes on so smoothly and is very easy to apply. It is not very costly at all and it stays on for a decent amount of time. It is also a beautiful color and that's what really sells it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kim B.
Walton,wv
I buy and use a lot of high end product but I always go to this lip liner. It goes on smooth and not dry like others I have used and it stays on for hours.
Love it !
member-6edcaa5ee
Love love love ! Very affordable very rich n creamy lip liner ! It's stays on like a charm ! I have no problems with it what so ever ! Long lasting throughout the day ! I told a lot of my family members about it. It's cheap good and it lasts !!
Shenika C.
Bold Color, Color true, Long wearing
This lipstick is my absolute favorite Revlon has to offer. The color is nice I sometimes cover my lips completely and wear it as is ! I get so many compliments and wear this color
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
I bought this product at my local drugstore a few weeks back , it was a total impulse buy. I loved the texture, and how it made my lips feel. However I chose the wrong color. The color was pretty, but the color I chose was too light. But that is my fault :). I am looking forward to buying this product again, in my shade.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
quisiera comprar este producto. alguien me lo recomienda?