BY REVLON #64 in Lip Liner

Jhaala C.
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
Love this lipiner in Pink/Rose- the colour itself is perfect for my skin tone and goes on very well with nude- pink lip gloss. I find this to be a very natural pink ; have not found any other lipliners with this exact colour...This is why I will continue to r/p and give it 5 lippies. Staying power is not the greatest but the colour and pigment outweigh the re- applying factor lol. Texture- wise, Iike many other MUA members have mentioned, I also wish the texture was more smooth and creamy. Overall a good drugstore find
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
I bought this product at my local drugstore a few weeks back , it was a total impulse buy. I loved the texture, and how it made my lips feel. However I chose the wrong color. The color was pretty, but the color I chose was too light. But that is my fault :). I am looking forward to buying this product again, in my shade.
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love smooth glosses without any glitter chunks and Dior has a lip primer and polish in one! This is by far the best lip cosmetics I've bought! Elegant packaging, as always with Dior. The spin-on applicator tip is amazing, it rolls along your lips giving an even, consistent application and the scent is like candy.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this liner, i have repurchased it more than a dozen times in different shades but for some reason coffee is my GO TO! i usually find it at ULTA or Target, for about 6.99 it doesnt break easily which its surprising.....and its part of revlons COLORSTAY line and let me tell ya, it definately stays
Marie M.
Marie M.
Dardanelle, AR
I am in love with this product. I use this with almost all of my lip colors. I have multiple ones just to make sure I never run out. Most lipliners break the more you move your lips around, but with the softflex, I never run into that problem. My lip colors never bleed and the product lasts all day long
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD
Revlov revlon revlon you have done it again. ok so the first time i tried this i looked a hot mess because i did not know how to do it well but after some tutorial online i finally got it and it works amazingly. it is so smooth when i apply it and i can't wait to but some more in different colors.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown , TN
I really enjoy this lipliner. My lips always look great after applying this product, and the price is very affordable! I typically purchase mine at the nearest walmart and it is very lasting when purchasing. I recommend this product to others when trying to find something you would like!
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipliner is so soft and doesn't break while applying. It is long lasting and my go to. The colors Revlon offers are amazing and this one is a personal favorite for when fall comes. The packaging itself is okay, but it's more about the actual product quality. Which is amazing!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
This liner stayed on in the toughest conditions for me. while I was at the beach and we went out at night I didn't have any trouble with it. If you're looking for something that is long lasting you should buy this product. It comes off easily when you are ready to end the night.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, and particularly this color. I use it with the long wearing two-part lip stains that are sometimes hard to get a good edge with the applicators. This gives you a finished look and goes with anything in the mid-pink to softer reds/mauves.
Cherezada R.
Cherezada R.
Hialeah , florida
quisiera comprar este producto. alguien me lo recomienda?