Revlon Colorstay Sheer uploaded by albany s.

BY REVLON

Revlon 100 Sheer Bronze Colorstay Sheer Lipstick ...

Revlon Colorstay Sheer
  • "This one to me is the best lipstick ever created. Because of the natural color that matches my skin tone. It is perfect for me and I so love it. " in 19 reviews
Alley D.
Good price! Good colors! Can be bought at any Walmart or stores such as. Color doesn't last as long as I'd like it to but for the price it's worth it. Love nude colors! Definitely recommend. My mother always used this lipstick!
Angelica V.
You just can’t go wrong with Revlon it is very affordable and you can find it in almost every grocery store that you can’t come across especially a drugstore it is very affordable the pigments are awesome the formulas are awesome Revlon is one of the best if you’re looking for a great drugstore make up brand Revlon is you’re number one.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Nice product. I like the fact that it goes on smooth and actual stays put. Very hydrating for my lips, which is a plus dealing with lipsticks that takes away moisture from your lips is a big no no! OK packaging to me overall I definitely would recommend this product to my girlfriends.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
This went on very well and easily but I wasn’t a huge fan of how the color came out. I was looking for something a bit more subtle and lasted a bit longer but this didn’t live up to that. I would purchase from revlon again but not this color.
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
I love this sheer lipstick (which I find hard to find) and the fact that it stays on for a long time. It feels great on my lips and doesn’t dry them out, which is very important for me in a lipstick. The available colors are very nice, too.
Michele G.
Love the Coral sheer color! It's a nice color to give your lips that refreshed and youthful look. The sun kissed look for your lips is great for an everyday wear or dressed up with a smoky eye! The price is also very affordable!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I love how pillowy this makes my lips feel. They look larger and plump and well maintained. I love that with one swipe myopathy look totally kissable and yummy. I go for the natural look and this is perfect for that.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Este bronceador esta super ! He probao muchos de ptra marcas super caras y este esta super! Y el precio genial! Y super facil de aplicar lo llevo para todos lados porque el tamaño esta ideal! Te lo recomiendo mucho!
Hannah B.
I LOVED the color! It’s nice for summer, especially days by the pool when you want just a little hint of something in your lips! This is a drugstore product and it wasn’t too pricey. I would defiantly buy again!
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Love a good nude lip these is so beautiful and feels great on my lips it’s long lasting and priced well id def buy more and continue using this brand I’m excited to try some other shades def a good color