BeautyLipLip MakeupRevlon
ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 017 fl oz

Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz

Are you ready for a long-lasting liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks? Surprisingly comfortable, this brilliantly colorful longwear lipstick?made with moisturizing black currant seed oil?lasts up to 16 hours. Just swipe on color and comfort in one step. No topcoat necessary. Directions for use:

Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Nicole B.
REVLON COLOR STAY SATIN INK IN "MY OWN BOSS" REALLY SURPRISED ME! IT FEELS INCREDIBLE ON THE LIPS WITH A SHINE THAT WILL BLIND! THE FORMULA IS UNIQUE BUT UNIQUELY DIFFERENT IN A GOOD WAY & THE COLOR IS SPOT ON FOR A FIERY "MALICIOUS" BLOOD RED LIP!!! IT'S SUPER PIGMENTED FOR SURE & I FOUND THAT IT CAN BE WORN DIFFERENT WAYS! DEFINITELY GETTING MORE EVERYDAY COLORS! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE ICONIC REDS THAT ALL BEAUTY LOVERS SHOULD POSSESS IN THEIR MAKEUP ARSENAL!!! ITS ALSO VERY NOURISHING, NOT DRYING! I'M MORE OF A BULLET LIPSTICK GIRL & HAVE ONLY FOUND A FEW LIQUID LIP FORMULAS THAT I LIKE & ARE COMFY TO WEAR W/ THIS ONE NOW BEING 1 OF MY TOP 3 LIQUID LIPSTICKS!!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED TO GET SOME MORE COLORS TO PLAY AROUND WITH!!!!! ***revlon-colorstay-satin-ink-liquid-lipstick---019-my-own-boss---0.17-fl-oz *** ❤❤❤ (This product came in my @walmartbeautybox-Halloween 2021 Limited Edition Beauty Box) #beautyhaul #mommusthaves #lipstick #redlip
Esmy V.
Arlington, TX
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Esmy V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lo amoooo te deja un color perfecto en los labios👄 Se ven super humectados, radiantes, brillosos. Tiene un precio accesible y lo encuentras fácilmente
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Kathryn S.
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz I tried this lip gloss/stick because I am always looking for a long lasting lippie that doesn’t blur along the edge. This product has a fabulous red as well as many other shades. The doe shaped applicator gathers a little too much product with one dip into tube forcing one to remove excess once applied. This product does last a long time. Semi drink and food proof. The down side is that it does blur at the edges even with a lip liner. Not a big deal with lighter colors, but a bit of a mess when wearing bold reds. Good product but still does not beat my favorite L'Oreal Paris Pro-Last Lipcolor.
Melissa P.
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: CVS
I am completely in love with this product and can't say enough good things about it. I wish I had tried it sooner! It lasts all day, isn't sticky, feels hydrating, and keeps a slight glossy finish! The colors are pigmented and stay that way all day, though they dry a little darker than the color you can see in the tube. It is 99% transfer proof. Even the bold reds! If you eat something greasy it may wear off at the center, but I am amazed by the lasting power! I want one in every color!
Seiko K.
Throop, PA
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Seiko K.
I really like this product. I like the packaging, I think it looks pretty. However, my only complaint would be how easily it rubs off, especially now-a-days with wearing masks. I can never seem to keep the lipstick on. I don't believe that it would be worth it to buy it again. I think I would rather look for an alternative.
Proma P.
Austin, TX
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Proma P.
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz This is a very shiny liquid lipstick! Given the satin formula, the product did not transfer much. However, after eating oily food it peels off a bit in the inner corners. It might feel sticky to some people, but I am okay with that. I am very happy with this purchase. It is easy to apply and one dip is enough for my lips. Most importantly this red color is fantastic ❤️
Katie T.
kennewick
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Katie T.
Love this! It is truly long lasting, especially if you are not eating food. I wore it with a mask without budging. If you do need touch ups it’s easy to do and doesn’t cause weird build up. If you don’t want to reapply it kind of just wore off on the inner part of my mouth.
Preston M.
South Cregier Avenue
Revlon ColorStay Satin Ink Liquid Lipstick - 019 My Own Boss - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Preston M.
Beautiful and shiny finish. I'm reviewing MY OWN BOSS. This product brings out my skin tone. I've always been quite pale even though I'm African American. All in all it doesn't feel sticky on my lips.
Tammi  M.
Quincy, MA
Got this in Walmart Beauty Box's Halloween Edition. Ok i'm going to start this by saying, I prefer a budge proof, transfer proof matte lipstick. So that's why it can only earn a four star. This is a nice liquid lip. It's comfortable and lightweight. Color is a great, classic red but with a glossy shine. For a satin, it did wear a long time but yes, it transfers so after lunch/dinner you'll need to lightly touch up.
Sonya H.
Hummelstown, PA
Fairly good product, the color is really strong but it didn’t stay as well as I had hoped . It was a really good product but I had really high expectations but it still stays on very well. I would recommend it to others .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...