Revlon Colorstay Satin Ink

16-hour long-lasting lip color that feels as good as it looks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Satin Ink!
Shonte B.
Crewe, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product because of the color. As I applied it, the color was gorgeous. But when it dries it didn’t look like the same color and it was difficult to take off. Would not recommend this product.
Jay M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I loved the staying power of their color stay overtime which is a 2-step lippie so I tried this because it also markets 16-hour wear. I thought it’d be the similar except no gloss layer and more color options. In the few times I’ve worn it, it smudges and has normal wear of any lipstick. I’d recommend if you like the shades because it’s just like any liquid lip BUT I would not recommend if you’re looking for a stay-put product!
Alisha M.
Aurora
It's very smooth and easy to apply does not have any type of odor. I like the packaging nice applicator. Easy to open. The only issue I noticed is that even after drying it stays feeling sticky. It does transfer lightly. Looking at the product as a whole I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?