BY REVLON #9 in Lip Stain

Revlon colorstay moisture stainget glossy wet color with revlon colorstay moisture stain. The ultra-light creamy formula contains vitamin e and aloe. Moisturizes without stickiness. Available in 12 luscious shades.

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: LA Exclusive, London Posh
When I first swatched this shade, it looked straight up orange so I was a little hesitant. Luckily once on the lips, it takes on more of a peachy color and looks similar to the NARS O***** gloss. The product is kind of clumpy so using the doe foot wand is kind of difficult without the product looking patchy. I use the wand to place on my lips but then use my finger to blend and get rid of any clumps. It's not drying but I wouldn't say it is moisturizing either. It wears similar to a lip gloss. I didn't find it left a stain either; however that may have been due to the light color of this shade.
Trice T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the bottles without the pumps. I think it's easier to be used now with the addition of the pumps. The foundation truly lasts all day without primer. It is a matte finish for me being I have normal/dry skin. I wish it was a little more dewy. I make sure to hydrate very well before applying. It would be nice if they had a shade for new with warmer undertone. I make sure to bronze with Covergirl queen bronzer in ebony because of the warmth it provide. Very affordable in drugstores. Coupons can be applied. I have back up bottles, so it must be good to me. I'll recommend to ones with oily skin. You'll enjoy it.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! it is great to use when wanting to add some color to the lips but not wanting to deal with matte lipsticks, or the struggle of messing up your lipstick. The stain lipstick literally soaks into your lips leaving them so smooth and with color. Veryy good pick up
Nayandria W.
Review for: Rio Rush, Milan Moment, London Posh, Parisian Passion
I tried four color's out of this line of lip stains. I got them on sale for $1.50 each at a local beauty supply store. The tubes that they come in are very pretty with each side being the color of the product inside. The shades I tried were 005,020,030,& 050. The formula is a bit thick at first and it comes off as a gloss, who's here I'm not a fan of, but the shine goes a way after a while and they leave a nice tint. The shades 030 and 050 were a bit streaky in some places but can be fixed with another layer and some finesse. Still these are pretty good products
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Review for: London Posh
This lipstain is gorgeous . It looks almost ombre when I wear it looks Ike a pink round the outside and a slight orange tint in the middle. It's absolutely beautiful. It's not expensive you can find it at you local Walmart or Holla.com and it does stays on a long time highly recommend 5 stars
Megan M.
Chicago , IL
Review for: New Your Scene, Cannes Crush (025)
I love my lip stains! They are so smooth and creamy and doesn’t leave that dry lip feelings some stains can leave. The price is pretty affordable too. I got my lip stains for Christmas but I can’t wait to buy some more to add to my collection!
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Review for: Parisian Passion
I really love this lip stain it last forever ! I suppose that’s what it’s supposed to do lol and it comes through every time ! Put it on and forget about it! I would definitely recommend this and i will be getting more in the future.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Barcelona Nights (015), London Posh, Shanghai Sizzle, India Intrigue, LA Exclusive, Stockholm Chic
I like these. I got a bunch of them on sale and I really used them a lot when I first got them. They are different. The go on a little bit strangely, kind of goopy. When you rub your lips together they change in consistency and get smoother. They are not long wearing but in the darker colors they seem to have a lip stain effect that makes the color last longer so you are not left naked! I don't reach for them as much as I used to but I feel like we had a good run!
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Other
This lip stain was beautiful but didn’t last long. I thought it would meet my expectations a little more. I found this product at my local target. The sleek packaging was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product
Would anyone recommend this product?
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
Is this any good??
Lori G.
Hamburg
Looking for a stain that doesn't end up cracked and dry on lips. Does this last and not have that chapped lip look?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Is this drying or sticky?
Alie's D.
San Diego, CA
What is the consistency like?