Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
By Revlon
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY

Does this really stay on like it should?

caitlin h.
caitlin h.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have combo skin and its okay but not the best
robin m.
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
5 years ago
It last for quite a while.
Emelyn D.
Emelyn D.
St. Louis
5 years, 1 month ago
I put it on right after I moisturize and does fine all day.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
5 years, 1 month ago
I use a primer, concealer and foundation before using this powder. It always looks wonderful when I first put it on but it doesn't take long for the shine to start showing through.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes it does it works really well if you use it right after you put your foundation on ive noticed it sets in well doing it that way vs. you wating and it looking all cakey
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I have used it as a setting powder as well as on its own, and it stays put even though my skin tends to get oily.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bethel Park, PA
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it does. I use a primer then the color stay foundation (for oily/combination skin) and then the powder. If your having trouble with your make up staying you may want to try a setting spray.
Mariel A.
Mariel A.
Mount Dora, fl
5 years, 4 months ago
I have combo skin and it looks chalky on my face. i don't like it, i have used it with foundation and without still don't like it