Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
By Revlon
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA

Can it be too cakey at times or can you just build it?

Elissa B.
Elissa B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
4 years ago
Yes, if too much is applied I definitely look powdery. I use this as a setting powder over my liquid foundation and I really like it. As long as I use a light hand, it works perfectly!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
4 years, 3 months ago
I've been able to build it without trouble. If you're okay with a really matte look, applying more as needed should be no problem. I think the key is finding a shade that matches your skin really well - same goes for your foundation. I've been really happy with this powder.