BY REVLON

All day fresh, flawless finish. Ideal for long-wearing makeup. What It Does: Glides on weightlessly to minimize shine for a fresh, naturally flawless look that won't fade off. How It Works: Exclusive ColorStay formula with micro-milled powder creates an ultra-fine finish that wears for 16 hours over makeup. SoftFlex technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel all day. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. Made in USA see more...

Haylee G.
this is my go to drug store pressed powder! it does not leave the look of powder on you're face. all though i do find my self using a brush more often than the puff applicator. i use the puff more for baking with a lighter shade but overall it's a really good cheaper alternative if you're in a rush or in a hard spot with money and you happen t run out of powder :) !!!!!!!
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: Deep 850
This has been my favorite powder since high school. The color payoff is great, and a little goes a long way. However, it is super prone to shattering if you drop it. I have oily skin, and this powder does a great job of keeping away the shine for hours. I'd buy it again and again and again!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
While this powder has wonderful staying power and coverage, it is not so great for dry skin even lightly dusted. It ended up looking cakey and heavy on my skin. If oil is a concern of yours, I do believe this would help with that.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: Medium
Tanto como la base y el polvo los dos hacen una combinación excelente me encanta la textura y la forma en que se adhiere a tu piel es económico y super recomendable accesible y es uno de mis favoritos.
Selene M.
Orosi, CA
This is my go to powder for special occasions. I love how it helps keep my oily skin controlled and it is honestly one of the best powders I have tried, I would definitely recommend this powder.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I actually used this powder as a foundation for about a year. It kept my skin from getting oily, and it gave me medium coverage. It would stay on all day!
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO
I think that is a perfect powder for daily. It is not to much and if you want to have a real skin this is so perfect. This product works in an oil-normal skin. Don't have any sun protection but it's a very god power.
Viana P.
Good for everyday wear with a nice natural finish (not totally matte or cakey) Lasts and has pretty good coverage. I can change the color of foundation a little, so just keep in mind that it is not translucent.
Elsa C.
Review for: Medium
This powder is great! Great texture and enhances your skin. You just have to be careful what color you choose. Even though you can see the color, it tend to be darker than what it seems.
Jordan C.
Review for: Medium
I've used this before for touch ups throughout the day. It's great to cover up oily spots without feeling heavy. It also gives you somewhat of a fresher feeling after applying