6 colors available

BY REVLON

All day fresh, flawless finish. Ideal for long-wearing makeup. What It Does: Glides on weightlessly to minimize shine for a fresh, naturally flawless look that won't fade off. How It Works: Exclusive ColorStay formula with micro-milled powder creates an ultra-fine finish that wears for 16 hours over makeup. SoftFlex technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel all day. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. Made in USA see more...

Haylee G.
Haylee G.
this is my go to drug store pressed powder! it does not leave the look of powder on you're face. all though i do find my self using a brush more often than the puff applicator. i use the puff more for baking with a lighter shade but overall it's a really good cheaper alternative if you're in a rush or in a hard spot with money and you happen t run out of powder :) !!!!!!!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: Deep 850
This has been my favorite powder since high school. The color payoff is great, and a little goes a long way. However, it is super prone to shattering if you drop it. I have oily skin, and this powder does a great job of keeping away the shine for hours. I'd buy it again and again and again!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
While this powder has wonderful staying power and coverage, it is not so great for dry skin even lightly dusted. It ended up looking cakey and heavy on my skin. If oil is a concern of yours, I do believe this would help with that.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I actually used this powder as a foundation for about a year. It kept my skin from getting oily, and it gave me medium coverage. It would stay on all day!
Selene M.
Selene M.
Orosi, CA
This is my go to powder for special occasions. I love how it helps keep my oily skin controlled and it is honestly one of the best powders I have tried, I would definitely recommend this powder.
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO
I think that is a perfect powder for daily. It is not to much and if you want to have a real skin this is so perfect. This product works in an oil-normal skin. Don't have any sun protection but it's a very god power.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Wasn't very smooth. You could tell I was wearing powder no matter how much I blended. It didn't have great coverage either.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Shawna-Leigh G.
WARD, AR
Review for: Deep 850
Best powder, almost better than my Estee Lauder powder but the powder applicator was not the best. Still great coverage for such a low price. I will buy again!
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Forked River, NJ
Perfect to use to set your under eye makeup! Never creases! Love this product and how easy it applies
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Review for: Deep 850
I love this powder its the best for oily skin to , mines is almost finish cause i used it daily