Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder, Fair [810] 0.3 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Tori M.

BY REVLON

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 3 Retail Package see more...

Buy on Amazon
maura b.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I bought this for the first time a few weeks ago and I’ve found my favorite foundation! I’m still trying to figure out the best way to apply it to my face because it’s not great with my brushes, though I always am able to blend it seamlessly into my makeup.
Tori M.
fort huachuca
The color is so true with this product. The feel is very soft and smooth and it gives your makeup a very nice finish.
member-0d6cf
I love the pressed powder. It goes great over the liquid foundation for the perfect touch. Or sometimes it's just nice to wear it by it's self.
María Gabriela D.
Miami
Well I didn't have a good experience with this because I bought a shade to light for my skin color ( I always buy number one) but in this case was to light, so couldn't use it
Veronica T.
Manaus
LLa verdad me gusta lo uso a diario me dura muchísimo y pues lo recomiendo quizás el no sea la gran cosa pero es bueno