Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder has an exclusive ColorStay jet-milled formula for ultra-fine coverage. The lightweight texture helps to minimize shine and creates a fresh, flawless finish that lasts for up to 16 hours over makeup. Lightweight and comfortable, this powder lasts all day without drying or caking. It is oil-free, non-irritating, and won't clog pores. Ultra-fine formula provides a silky smooth finish.

A fresh flawless finish that stays shine free for 16 hours; Oil-free; Non-irritating and won't clog pores; Lightweight texture; Silky smooth finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light!
N Chesterfld, VA
I actually use the color Fair in this compact, however, didn’t see it as an option. I don’t like to use too much makeup day to day. I prefer a slightly more natural look. And this is perfect for that. I use it in addition to concealer, and it is the perfect combination to hide most acne and redness without ending up looking like you are going out on the town or have a cake face close up. It also keeps my skin from looking oily for most the day, as I have combination skin.
Lincoln, NE
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light uploaded by Kayleigh S.
This is an everyday staple for me. It provides a flawless smooth finish. I have light/cool toned skin that it every oily. I wish they made a GIANT version of this so I wasnt repurchasing every month. I've been using this product for years. It is my favorite!
Redding, CA
Good coverage for a pressed powder foundation! I love that the packaging has a compartment for the sponge other than just right on top of the powder. Would be 5 stars if there was a better shade range! I match one shade half the year and then when I get out in the sun the shade range either looks too light or too dark.
lakeside, ca
Love love love this powder!! I use the liquid colorstay foundation, and decided one day to try this out. It doesn't actually stay perfect ALL day, but it's a lot better than many powders out there. Doesn't get too cakey, matches well with the liquid, and is easy to touch up.
Austin, TX
I’ve tried tons of pressed powders and I always come back to this one. Amazing coverage. I have oily skin, and this is a game changer for my when I need a touch up at work or when I go out.
Amsterdam, NY
It's the best powder out there yet. I have rocesea and just without foundation has a great coverage. Matched perfectly my skin color and stays all day long!
Alexandria, LA
I like the sheerness of this product. It covers just enough, without looking cakey. It is quite powdery though. I do not like the applicator.
Hialeah, FL
Im using it right now and I have to say it is one of my favorites. It is very lightweight but it does have some coverage. It’s great!
new york
This is my go to powder for a natural look that lasts all day. I use the light medium skin tone and it never causes me to breakout.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this product every time I need my makeup to stay! I apply it over my liquid foundation and it lasts all day! Great quality!

Looking for your answer?