Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder has an exclusive ColorStay jet-milled formula for ultra-fine coverage. The lightweight texture helps to minimize shine and creates a fresh, flawless finish that lasts for up to 16 hours over makeup. Lightweight and comfortable, this powder lasts all day without drying or caking. It is oil-free, non-irritating, and won't clog pores. Ultra-fine formula provides a silky smooth finish.

A fresh flawless finish that stays shine free for 16 hours; Oil-free; Non-irritating and won't clog pores; Lightweight texture; Silky smooth finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light!
Winder, GA
This is my go to pressed powder foundation. I mostly used it to set my foundation and for touch ups on the go. It feels lightweight and matxhes my skin perfect. Great for the price
Purchased at: CVS
I am often picky about powders. Either I find some that are too cakey or they wear off within minutes. With this product I find that i can wear this all day and it is long lasting. It reacts well with my foundation and concealer. I am definitely going to buy this powder again it has quickly turned into one of my must haves!
Augusta, GA
The pressed powder is great! Definitely finishes my look. I use a liquid foundation 1st then finished with this product. I always receive many compliments on my makeup daily.
Es mi favorito, me parece que si estás apurado sirve mucho para el corre corre del día. Ya está es la 3era vez que lo compro y he comprado otros para probar pero me quedo con este ❤
San Ysidro, CA
I really liked this powder, I feel like it is medium coverage, doesn’t feel heavy or tacky, I just stopped using it cause I wanted to try something new but wouldn’t discard the idea of coming back to it. It leaves a smooth matte finish, I sometimes applied with a brush when using a liquid base with it.
It was great and made my skin look amazing !! Pack of 4-Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder, Fair0.3 oz Did not make my foundation or my concealer crease. The powder should be more soft. I would improve it by making it long wearing. The packaging is easy to pack when traveling. I would buy this product again.
420 inkwell ct
This is the only powder foundation that keeps my skin from getting shiney. It's worth every penny. I just wear this over my primer. It looks way more natural than liquid foundation and my skin feels so much lighter.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this for a long time now. This face powder is good and affordable. It stays on the skin for a 5-6 hours and absorbs that extra oil and gives a matte finish. It’s a good product for the price I must say.
Compton, CA
Love this pressed powder how it makes your skin look so soft and high def on the skin it is a little too yellow but not a big deal it’s almost like a translucent but very soft formula it is high coverage as well
Kokomo, IN
Very unimpressed with this. Goes on great but the applicator gets gross fast and the coverage barely lasts a couple hours. I would not recommend this product especially if you want a long lasting look.

Looking for your answer?