Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder has an exclusive ColorStay jet-milled formula for ultra-fine coverage. The lightweight texture helps to minimize shine and creates a fresh, flawless finish that lasts for up to 16 hours over makeup. Lightweight and comfortable, this powder lasts all day without drying or caking. It is oil-free, non-irritating, and won't clog pores. Ultra-fine formula provides a silky smooth finish.

A fresh flawless finish that stays shine free for 16 hours; Oil-free; Non-irritating and won't clog pores; Lightweight texture; Silky smooth finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder 8.4 g - 820 Light!
Monterrey
QUE COSA TAN MARAVILLOSA. La esponjita aplicadora que viene en este polvo es aterciopelada lo cual ayuda a que la jora de aplicarlo en la piel ademas de que agarre mejor covertura, se vea como porcelana. Deja hermosa la piel y cubre bastate bien. Te deja super mate. Se requiere vovler a aplicarlo después de unas 4 horas para conservar el efecto mate. Si lo aplicas con brocha de preferencia utilízalo para sellar tu maquillaje .
Beaverton , OR
I wanted to love this powder because it always looks great when you first put it on the skin and makes liquid foundation feel secure but after a little bit of time it always oxidizes and ends up making me look orange, and sometimes it gets cakey as the day goes on as well. Sad to say I would not recommend or buy this product again.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite pressed powder because it provides a matte finish without drying out my skin. It blends very easily into the skin and covers redness and blemishes very well. I have been buying this powder for years and will continue to in the future.
I love this pressed powder, I won’t use another brand! It’s very easy to use and I’ll fluctuate between the light and the light/medium shade depending on the time of year and what best matches my foundation. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Terry, MS
I actually used the translucent one. I loved it for a translucent powder because it did not alter the color of my foundation. Made my foundation look good and set the foundation well. I enjoyed this powder but have found better ones.
South Carolina
I used this powder when I was just starting out with makeup and it was amazing! I used the matching foundation and it literally stayed on my face all day, I would have to scrub it off when I was in the shower! I definitely recommend!
I recently bought this because I wanted to try something new. I love the packaging on it. Most powder is you have to buy a brush to help apply it and this one comes with a sponge to help smooth and evenly apply it. Love love it
po box 26983 federal way WA 98093
Love Love Love this powder! This powder keeps my face looking 💯! I have combination to oily skin and I only have to apply it once unlike other powders I have to apply multiple times a day to keep the shine away
This powder is a lot darker than it looks, and as a fair person it doesn’t work that well for me. However it does help with oils and adding some extra coverage if using a liquid foundation under.
I was looking for a presspowder that will stay long. this revlon colorstay was really fit for the presspowder i was looking. i only apply it once and its really stay long. I loved it❤❤

Looking for your answer?