BY REVLON

Monic R.
Davie, FL
The colors are beautiful and I've tried a few colors. The wond on the shimmer I don't like, you have to dip in the wond a few times for you to get the glitter to cover the lid. I can't apply the glitter on the other shadow. You have to use your fingers to blend, not a problem but you do end up picking up a lot of product on your finger. So a little disappointed. Don't recommend.
aly h.
Brick, NJ
I love this powder eye shadow because it is easy to apply and control color and layer to make darker and play around with! the color is right on and looks amazing with my green eyes. cute tube and i love to carry in my purse to apply throughout day. would always recommend
Courtney A.
I liked the Revlon ColorStay eye shadow duo in violet. it took some getting used, but in the end I enjoyed the cream shadow. I did not care for the glitter end, it never seemed to set/dry and would ruin my eye makeup.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
Revlon makes a very good priced eye shadow in such a large variety of color. They always have the perfect colors and great coverage that is easy to apply. I tell everyone Revlon makes a color for them! I recommend it!
Thao N.
Reading, PA
The violet is a fun pop of color. It has two colors, a lighter and darker shade, which makes it easier to apply a dimensional eyeshadow. I like to use the darker shade on my crease and blend out to the corner of my eye, and I use the lighter shade on my lid. Great to toss in your bag for on the go touch ups. Powder is easily buildable and blendable.
Leah W.
So pretty! I have worn it swimming and it is water proof too (as long as you don't rub it) but still washes off pretty easily. I ocassionally have some sparkles left around my eyes after washing it off but a moist towelettes usually does the trick. The dual ends make blending a smokey eye so easy and it always turns out so nicely!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this color beautiful makes eyes pop I never had this shadow wasn't bold enough to not get it before until I tried it great quality long lasting effect I bought it online I would buy again of course
Toy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing color, applies smoothly to eyes....gentle on the skin and also easy to remove will recommend to friends/family
Kimberly P.
I love Revlon eye shadows they're airways so pigmented and at a fair price, you can't go wrong with Revlon eye shadows!
Ellen B.
Huntington, WV
You cant go wrong with revlon eye colors its easy to use handle i use this all the time it fades just a little bit