BY REVLON

Thao N.
Reading, PA
The violet is a fun pop of color. It has two colors, a lighter and darker shade, which makes it easier to apply a dimensional eyeshadow. I like to use the darker shade on my crease and blend out to the corner of my eye, and I use the lighter shade on my lid. Great to toss in your bag for on the go touch ups. Powder is easily buildable and blendable.
Leah W.
So pretty! I have worn it swimming and it is water proof too (as long as you don't rub it) but still washes off pretty easily. I ocassionally have some sparkles left around my eyes after washing it off but a moist towelettes usually does the trick. The dual ends make blending a smokey eye so easy and it always turns out so nicely!
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
Revlon makes a very good priced eye shadow in such a large variety of color. They always have the perfect colors and great coverage that is easy to apply. I tell everyone Revlon makes a color for them! I recommend it!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color beautiful makes eyes pop I never had this shadow wasn't bold enough to not get it before until I tried it great quality long lasting effect I bought it online I would buy again of course
Kimberly P.
I love Revlon eye shadows they're airways so pigmented and at a fair price, you can't go wrong with Revlon eye shadows!
Ellen B.
Huntington, WV
You cant go wrong with revlon eye colors its easy to use handle i use this all the time it fades just a little bit
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a convenient eyeshadow that's packed into a pen which makes it easy to fit in your purse or makeup bag
Ronda C.
Molalla, OR
A keeper on my overnight kit. This Powder Eye Shadow Duo gives me the look I need without all the fuss!
Clarissa ..
Nice use it for when I perform and get comlimented on it all the time looks good with stage lights
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
Use this a few times a week stays on good last good is priced at normal price buy at drug store