Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Endless Spice (2-Pack) uploaded by TamaraMarie T.

BY REVLON

One end smoothes on advanced ColorStayTM liquid formula with SoftFlexTM for beautiful, comfortable color that won't kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
macon, GA
This is THE ONLY lip product I wear! It is my holy grail product.

I wore it at my wedding. Lasted through the kiss, the drinks, the dinner, and the entire party.

If I don't wash my face at night (yes i know- BAD), It is still on in the morning. But I use a magic makeup eraser and it comes right off!

Love it! I tell everyone how amazing it is. I own it in like 10 different colors.
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
This lipstick color truly lasts all day long! If you use the clear gloss a couple times throughout the day to keep the lipstick fresh it will help. My only gripe is my favorite colors are always out of stock so when they are in I stock up!
Nisha M.
Great color very natural looking on my lips. Does not come off until u take it off. Great product highly recommended.