BY REVLON #74 in Lip Gloss

3 New Shades. Longwearing, Comfortable Color With A Conditioning Topcoat For Ultimate Moisture And Shine. Conditioning Topcoat Contains 99% Moisturizing Ingredients. Available In 24 Shades.

• Apply Creamy Color
  • Finish With Topcoat, Reapply As Needed
  • No Bleeding, Feathering Or Drying

• Any reviews on this and longevity 3 Answers
  • Is there an alternative way to take off this lipstick wit...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • " Best lipstain Ive tried thus far! Nice shades and lasts a long time! Great for day/night out use! " in 65 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid lipstick. I snagged it on clearance for $5. I got the shade Chocolate which is a warm brown shade. The liquid lipstick part of it is a tad drying to prep lips with some balm for a few minutes, wipe, then apply. The gloss is awesome! It is super shiny and stays put but it is a little sticky but i don't mind. The gloss on its own or over lip colors is a bonus. The formula of the product does last ALL day. I don't even have to worry about leaving traces on my water bottle or if i accidentally smear my lips on my shirt or something. I would definitely repurchase but with some coupons" in 48 reviews
Viviana C.
Review for: Undending Red more...
Omg ladies this is a must buy!!!! If your like me that even if your not having any drinks & your res lipstick fades away or just anything makes your lip color fade off well not this one myyyyy fav. Let me tell you I had a 5k run with a 1k power walk at 5pm in the afternoon in corpus Christy in Texas hit day at the beach well this baby stayed on since 6am before we started hitting the road to our destination till the next morning & yes it still wouldn't come off well it stayed on for more than 24hrs & yes I'm obsessed I'll def start stocking up on this babies. 1st pic is prob 10 hours on 2nd pic is the next day after trying to take off
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
Review for: Ultimate Wine, Stay Currant, Boundless Brandy, Everlasting Rum, Undending Red, Eternal Rose, Perennial Plum, Faithful Fawn, Nonstop Cherry, Relentless Raisin, Unlimited Mulberry, Constantly Coral more...
This product collection has been consistent hit after hit. These colors will apply like paint. Simply make it an even coat, DONT rub your lips together... and apply a top coat by Maybelline! However it's spelled lol. The top coat is crap and it literally smells like it lol. The secret is to only use the color portion then use the lip conditioner from the Maybellene colorstay 24 hours. (Can't remember the exact product name.) The conditioner looks like a regular stick and applies smoothly. 😍 amazing combo!
Victoria S.
macon, GA
Review for: Stay Currant, For Keeps Pink, Perennial Plum, Enduring Iris, Endless Spice, Nonstop Cherry, Unlimited Mulberry more...
This is THE ONLY lip product I wear! It is my holy grail product.

I wore it at my wedding (in unlimited mulberry). Lasted through the kiss, the drinks, the dinner, and the entire party.

If
I don't wash my face at night (yes i know- BAD), It is still on in the
morning. But I use a magic makeup eraser and it comes right off!

Love it! I tell everyone how amazing it is. I own it in like 10 different colors.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Review for: Boundless Nude more...
Revlon colorstay overtime lipcolor does stay on through eating and drinking, it did not come off on my cup either. I can’t say if it stays on for 16 hours as I did not wear it for more than a few hours. It’s easy to use, just apply the lip color, let dry and then apply gloss. I do not like the gloss part. The gloss made my lips tacky, my hair got stuck on it plus the lip gloss brush was hard. What I did was after I applied the lip gloss I blot it off and that makes it less tacky. I actually prefer to wear my chapstick instead of the gloss and it still stayed put. I overall like this product. The color is a nice nude color. It was easy to remove, I used my micellar water makeup remover.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: For Keeps Pink, Constantly Coral more...
I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick! Went on smooth, dried quickly, and the color lasted until nightfall when I literally had to scrub it off! The gloss that comes with it is pleasantly thick, though a teensy bit tacky, and left my lips feeling soft and fabulous. Some liquid lipsticks require you to almost constantly reapply the gloss, but I got through the day only reapplying about four times. I also love that this brand offered quite a variety of color options, though there could certainly be more. I had to go to two other brands to get all the colors I was searching for. Overall, I'm very pleased and will buy this type again in the future!
Loki16 G.
Allen
Review for: Forever Pink, Enduring Iris, Keep Blushing, Faithful Fawn, Everlasting Rum more...
This lipstick is my all time favorite Holy Grail!  I have bought several of these just so I never run out.  Out of all the luxury  and drugstore brands, this stays on the longest hands-down. The colors stay true all day and the selection is amazing. The tube even comes with build in lipgloss which is a great bonus that complements the formula perfectly.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Other more...
I bought this long lasting liquid lipstick at Cvs's on sale a while ago because I loved the color. the color I got is the 80 sheer rosette. The brush is great. I also like the lipgloss it comes with.
A tip for a great application is to use a lip scrub and lip plumper before the long lasting liquid lipstick 💄
Luisana N.
Palmdale, CA
I got the color relentless Raisin. Beautiful berry color. It really does stay almost all day. It is a bit drying but a lot of these type of lipsticks are. It does come with a gloss on the other end to apply through the day just wish the wand for the gloss was softer. It's super stiff. Other than that its great and works great.
Leah S.
Everett, WA
I had been looking for a cheaper dupe for one of my favorite lipsticks when I came across these. They are amazing. Lasts all day! In fact getting it off can me challenging. I don’t use the gloss because I like a matte lip. But the color forever scarlet is quiet literally the perfect red. Would look amazing on anyone!
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Nonstop Cherry more...
This is the most amazing lipstick ever!! It last all day and night. The gloss that goes over the color is awesome too. I talk and eat all day as a server in a restaurant I never have to reapply. Would definitely recommend
Chelsea W.
What's the best way to get this product off your lips?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is this pigmented? Does it stay long? Is it sticky?
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
Does this make your lips feel dry?
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this color stay on for a long time? Do they have any other colors?
Terylyn  S.
Austin, Texas
If you don't use the gloss will it last as long? Can you use it as a matte lipstick like that?