45 colors available

BY REVLON

Color + moisture rich shine that works overtime. Moisturizing, glossy topcoat with chamomile and soy extract

• Any reviews on this and longevity 1 Answers
  • Is there an alternative way to take off this lipstick without remov...2 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Kay J.
Kay J.
Palmyra, NY
This lipstick. Is. The. BEST. Hear me, Revlon?! Never stop making this product! The product comes in many different shades- to match all complexions. Personally, I use the shade, "Endless Spice" the most. I also have "Stay Currant", but I don't use it as much because it is so dark for my skin tone. The color lasts for as long as the package claims- about 16 hours! I can eat, lick my lips, kiss people, drink water, talk... all while wearing the lipstick. It stays on strong, just like when I first put it on! I have searched far and wide for this.

I know many companies have made long-lasting lip color, but when I recently tried a cheaper brand's long lasting color, it peeled off almost instantly. Every time someone asks me what lip stick I'm wearing, or even if I am purely talking about my makeup that day, I always am the first to say, "Revlon ColorStay!"

All said, wonderful product! Keep at it, Revlon!
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
Review for: Color Stay Lip Color All Night Fuchsia Free Moist Stain
This is by far the best lip color I've ever used. My aunt gave it to me as a Christmas gift, and I actually dismissed it due to the bright color, but once Spring arrived I gave it a try. Now, it is my go to color, and my go to lip color. It ACTUALLY lasts ALL DAY! I've never used a lip color that didn't need to be reapplied multiple times a day. I drink coffee pretty consistently through out the day, and and still don't need to reapply. The color lasts. It doesn't fade. If you are looking for the glossiness, you will need to reapply that portion, as there are two ends of the product, the color and the gloss, but even that lasts longer than any other gloss I've used. I HIGHLY recommend it, and have purchased additional shades because it is now the only lip color product I use.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
This was, for me, the OG of long-wearing lip colors. I have actually repurchased the red (I believe it's called firestorm but I'm not sure) about three times because I thought this product couldn't be beat. Of course, now a days every brand has created a long wearing lip stick or gloss and I probably haven't touched this item in like over a year. But it works very well... Until you eat. And then it starts crumbling for me in the center of my lips and is almost impossible to just touch up--you have to take off and redo your lips. It does not transfer, and a red that does not transfer is a big win in my eyes. The clear gel is a little too thick and sticky for my liking, and I prefer the matte look now so I don't really ever see myself grabbing this lip product again.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I can't believe how far this product has come! I bought this mannnny years ago and had an issue with it cracking, flaking, and drying my lips out. But I recently won a #revlon contest and this came inside in Always Sienna. I used it and though it does crumble a little after a few hours, this is by far my fave lippie right now! I line my lip with a matching liner and fill it in. I use the color applicator and cover my whole lip and fill in but not where the lips meet. That way, you won't get any on your teeth when you smile. That's the one thing with this lippie. If it gets on your teeth, you'll need a napkin to wipe it off. ūüíĄ use my little trick and trust your lips will be on fleek until you makeup remover it off. Cheers!
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Neverending Nude
I absolutely love this lipstick. Originally, I found All Night Fuschia in a combo pack with a liquid gloss that also boasted all day color but I was aiming for the lipstick. While I love a good matte lip, this needs to at least be used with the topcoat when you initially put it on or it will pick itself off with the stickiness. I can leave this on all day and add Chapstick as necessary for moisture. The only problem with it is that it doesn't always want to come off with the rest of my makeup and I'll get remnants on my toothbrush while I'm brushing my teeth at night. I have multiple colors now and I keep coming back to Revlon for their long-wear liquid lipsticks. Absolutely love them!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Lynchburg, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid lipstick. The color stays very well throughout the day, not much reapplication is needed, although just a little to the inner side of the lips maybe after eating, which is completely understandable. The only thing I don't like is how the formula sometimes makes my lips feel a little dry, but that is a common problem with many liquid lipsticks. Love this product! Versatile as both a matte or a shiny, depending on if you use the gloss. I would CERTAINLY recommend this product. (Especially this color. It's classy enough to be professional while also being dark enough to be bold)
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This used to be my favorite liquid lipstick before I found better formulas. Although the color selection isn't the most extensive, I do love the colors that are offered. The formula is very drying, and even if your lips aren't chapped before application, there is a strong chance that they will be once you take off the product. The lip color doesn't feather at the edges, but it does crumble over time. If you don't eat or mush your lips together a lot, the formula will last for a while! I also find that the formula is not consistent over different colors. Some are stickier and streakier than others.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
I used this lip color 5 days a week. I really like the Constantly Coral and Stay Currant shades. the color stays on all day as long as you don't put lip balm (and even then I can get away with a carefully applied layer). If you put enough of the gloss on, it protects your lips so you don't need lip balm. The downside is they are hard to apply symmetrically if you don't line your lips beforehand. The constantly coral fades to a bit of a pinker shade after several hours, but the color is still even. The Forever Scarlet shade always ends up looking too pink.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
my favorite lipstick. with them I can go out to party without worrying about having to retouch all the time because they do not leave their lips. You can eat and drink and even kiss! they're going to stay on your lips as if you'd just put! I have various colors and my only complaint is that they end up too fast ... I would like the packaging was a little bigger or something so that they last longer! hahahaha other little problem is to strip them of the lips ... not out with soap and water, have to remove with a quality makeup remover!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Glossy Topcoat
I love colorstay lipsticks. however, I love colorstay lip gloass even more. I love how super smooth and glossy it makes my lips look without drying them out or feeling sticky after a period of time. I have had experiences in the past with other brands that were not good. You would think that a clear gloss would not try out your lips but if you chose the wrong brand, it can. That's why I love this gloss. It goes over everything, gives my regular lipstick a little staying power and doesn't get gunky or sticky....
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Is this pigmented? Does it stay long? Is it sticky?
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
What's the best way to get this product off your lips?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Does this actually last a long time?
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this color stay on for a long time? Do they have any other colors?
Terylyn  S.
Terylyn S.
Austin, Texas
If you don't use the gloss will it last as long? Can you use it as a matte lipstick like that?